Blood is thicker than water.. chapter one

3rd person p.o.v.
As the sun was slowly setting and mothers put their children to sleep with a story a cloaked figure stepped into magnolia. As a mother was telling the story of the pied piper of hamelin, the sun disappeared under the horizon. The left neighbour's child ,who was a teenager, was practicing on the flute when the cloaked figure came by and send a shiver down the teenagers back. As the figure continued walking, eyes began to follow him/her. The closer he/she drew to the center the more eyes followed. The tension began to rise until all arround a think fear was noticable.

Soldiers of the counsil began to appear and started to discuss what they should do. This may seem a little paranio, but when you live in foire ,expesially in mangolia, you face a lot of threathing and dangerous things. As the figure arrived infront of the beloved guild, the counsil decided to take matters into their own hands to prevent another fight between guilds.

'e-exuse me?... w-wh-what may your i-intentions be?' the head of the counsils squad asks. The cloaked figure turned arround and looked at the head. 'my intentions?' he/she asked in soft voice with a clear tone of confusion. This suprised the head of the squad, since he expceted to have a hostial case. 'Y-yes ma'am/sir. What are your intions here?' the cloaked figure shook his/her head.

'Simple' he/she answered. 'i'm entering my guild.'

Your p.o.v.

You're kidding right?... i litterly just came back from a job and they think i'm some kind of criminal?! Like it isn't akward enough to enter my new guild. Seriously! Can't a guy/girl get a break sometimes?! 'Your guild?' the head of the squad ask in a distrusting manner. Ow come on! this guy can't be serious right? As you sigh you let your hood fall down to show your guild mark. As your hood falls down your (long/short/medium sise) (curly/wavey/straight) (h/c) hair shows together with your shining (e/c) eyes. You hear aswell boys as girls gasp. Wether it was a positive or a negative gasp you didn't know.
Your (s/k) skin has a faint glow and your (f/c) mark is showing. Where it is? on your left eye/cheek.(a/n depens on where you want it)

You see the head nodd and embarrasment spitts of him. You give him a friendly nod back and enter as fast as possible the guild. As you're in the guild you're glad that it wasn't too big of a scene outside. You really hate being the center of the attention. You feel exposed without you're hood on so you put it back on and continue to walk into the guild. You are happy that you really didn't caught that much attention and make your way towards your dorm. Just as you are about to leave the central hall you hear something unexpected. You're name is being called. '(y/n)!' the master calls you so you walk to the bar where he is. As you are walking toward the master, you could feel basiclly all the eyes on you wich caused you to feel uncomfertable. 'Y/n' the master says as you arrived 'how went your first job as a fairytail member ?' he ask with his eyes shining proudly 'Nothing special really sir. It was just the usual.' you answer in a soft and a kind of shy voice. 'Really? what is the usual?' is the reply you get, but suprisingly not from the master but from a certain white haired s-class wizard. As Mirajane looks you in the eyes you answer with a modest 'You know..... finding the bad guy.... stopping him... that's all' 'really y/n' Mirajane answers with a kind, but courious tone. 'What job did you take?' is another question, but it didn't come from the kind model. Oh no it came for the all around respected, but feared red head. Erza gives you as smile that is kind, but also sends the message of 'tell me or face the consequences'. 'eeehhh it too the one that was all the way on the left' is the 'cough' stupid 'cough' answer that you give. You see Erza's eyes grow bigger and you fear a yell, but what you get is quite diffrent and comes from someone else. 'That is then quite impressive of you new one..' says a unkown voice behind you. As you turn arround you meet a big, muscular, blond with a scar on his face. Oh no! even laxus?! What the hell did you do wrong? Master answered that question for you. 'Well y/n that is impressive indeed. You see there was made a mistake: a s-class job was excedentailly put on the normal board and before we could restore that mistake the job was gone. You took it and succeeded it. That means from now on you are also one of Fairytails s-class wizards!' the last part was yelled in a excidet way. All of fairytail toast on you (a/n cana did it twice..... well..... mabye 4)
As the shock began to sink you sid down and have a drink of your own. Just when you tought you were out of the spottlight a certain pink haired dragon slayer decided otherwise.
'y/n! Now that you are a s-class wizard, FIGHT ME!' as you are about to answer with a no thank you a dark haired ice mage decides to voice his opinion. 'like you could win from a s-class fire brains!' you see that natsu starts to answer with an insult from himself, Erza joins in. 'Natsu you baka! think! you don't even know what kind of magic he/she has' 'then i'll find out' is the answer of the pink male. you decide to voice your own opinoin:'i don't really feel like fighting.. sorry' You think that will end it but you're dead wrong. Master makes sure of that. 'nah y/n this will be good for you and natsu! besides i'm curious what type of magic you have! lets start the fight outside!' 'yeah! I'M ALL FIRED UP' is the responds of the dragon slayer and the rest of the guild just cheers. As you're draged outside by erza and mirajane only one thought goes through your mind:

'What the hell did i get myself into?.....'