Blood is thicker than water.. chapter 3

3rd person p.o.v.
Blazing red flames indugle a pink haird fire-dragon slayer as he's building up his magic. The red flames give him a dangerous appearance. His expression is fully focust and a small drop of swear is on his forehead. His eyes are staring at his (h/c) haired opponent in front of him. The said boy/girl was standing a few meters away from him in fighting position. A strong red aura surrounds her/him as she also builds up magic. He/she has a determinend, yet slightly anxious look on her/his face. The croud arround them starts to wishper and make bets. As the fairytail guild starts to discuss who would win, the flames grow bigger. In respond the croud starts to cheer. Natsu has the upper hand in the bets and popularity. The only response from (y/n) is that the red aura arround starts growing too and turns a darker shade of red every second. This gives the boy/girl an above natural look. It makes him/her beautiful , the way his/her (h/c) (long/midieum/short) (curly/wavy/straight) hair floats in the wind and her/his glowing (e/c) eyes shine, yet it gives him/her also a most dangerous look. The croud lets out suprised and admiring gasps. Suddenly a determined smirk crosses natsu's face as he leaps forward and screams 'iron fist of the fire-dragon' Just as he almost hits the boy/girl , her/his (e/c) eyes grow dark red and the pink haired boy hits the air and almost falls to the ground. His opponent is standing on the exact same spot as earlier,yet he/she had move her body so that natsu would miss. She/he turns arround just in time to see natsu about to hit her/him with 'fire-dragons claw'. The croud gasps as smoke(that came from the impact) hides the two from their eyes. Thinking natsu won they begin to cheer. That was until they heard 'blood make: sword' and natsu flies out the smoke cloud. Out the cloud steps (y/n) her/his clothes and cape covered in burns and with a katana made of blood in her/his hand. You could see the mouths of the croud drop open(yess just as in anime happens ;) ) as the battle takes an unexpected turn. 'Hee (y/n)-chan' natsu says with a big grin on his face 'you're really strong!So i'm going to defeat you and be a s-class wizard!' He smiles his signature goofy grin. Everyone is suprised to hear a snikker come from (y/n). Her/his (e/c) eyes have a red glow and her red lips are turned into a beautiful smile, almost just as goofy as natsu's. 'Okee natsu!' He/she says.' Give me your best shot!' Nastu smiles and attacks her/him and he/she just dodges or blocks his attacks. Mean while the fairytail wizards are having a heated discussion. 'Maker magic that strong!' Master says happy in which gray replises with 'i have never hearf of blood maker magic' they all nod in agreement. ' i don't think that is her strongest point' says erza as she points to the fight.' Watch' is alk she says.

Natsu finally decides to give it his best shot as he fires 'fire-dragon roar'. The people gasp thinkg(again) the fight was over. You could only hear a soft 'blood make: shield' as a gigantic red blood shield appeared in front of (y/n) shieling him/her from the attack. The croud starts to cheer for her/him. She/he calls to natsu: 'was that all? Okee..' her/his eyes turn more red ' my turn' she/he makes a blood katana and attacks with a skill that levels erza's. Everyone gasps (even natsu) and is suprised.natsu tries to block (y/n), but is already to late. Again a cloud of smoke appears and clouds them again. As (y/n) stepd out the cloud everyone gasps. She/he was carring natsu over one shoulder.
(Y/n)(y/l) had deafted THE natsu dragneel

a/n  well reader's powers are blood make magic and sword fighting skills! i think i made you a little op, but you'll find out later why!
Let me know what you think about your powers!