Chapter 2

Still Andys POV 

Iwoke up still thinking about what Ashley had told us all last night , I love him I really really do but just because he is gay does not mean he loves me .                                                                                                                     I sighed and got out of bed we have one concert tonight then we have a month off just travelling around Ashley and I live just around he corner from each other arent i lucky.

Igot dressed and dragged myself out to the kitchen and poured out some cereal and started eating , slowly one by one he guys start coing in to the kitchen well exept jinxx and jake who come out holding hands.

Lastly Ash came in and said " Can i have a little mic time tonight i wanna say something ?" " Sure " we all said and they went to get ready for the concert.

I couldnt help but wonder what Ash was going to say while my mind was sayng 'I hope he says he loves me ' the rest of me was saying ' No something like that would never love me'.                                        A second later Ash came out and asked " so whats the plan?" I handed him the pice of paper I had been writing on It said  - REBEL LOVE SONG , GOODBYE AGONY , HEART OF FIRE , DEVIL IN THE MIRROR . IN THE END ,  ASHS MIC TIME , REBEL YELL, LOST IT ALL ,FAITHLESS ,DRAG ME TO THE GRAVE , CROWDS CHOICE -

"Sounds good" he smiled and walked off , GOD his smile , I felt like jelly when ever he smiled.

-----Time SKIP TO CONCERT-----

When we got there we played the first five songs then it was time for Ashles mic time " Umm Ash wants to say something , Here Ash " I said my heart racing hoping fr him to say what I wanted to hear.

Ash's POV

My mind was racing but i took the Mic " ummm .. yesterday i made myself tell my bestfriends something and well I only told the guys and you people are my best friends too right ? " They all screamed " Well everyone thinks of me as a ladies man cause ive never had an actual girlfriend and sleep around with alot of women etc. etc. I am saying to you today that it was all a cover up and the truth is im gay and well im Im in love with , I haven't told the guys this , but I'm in love with..

Andys POV

 Andy " the woeds he said rang through my ears he said it and the only reaction I could have was to kiss him, he without hesitation kissed back and as we pulled apart he said " And will you be mine ?"      " Ofcourse i say and i kss him again "so sorry to interupt fellas but cna i steel the thunder a bit?" Jinxx said " yeah go ahead" we said and gave JInxx the mic.

 Jake looked a little confused and put his guitar down and then Jinxx got down on one knee and said " Jacob Pitts will yu marry me ?" and he took out a beautiful diamond ring "Ofcourse " jake said and ran over Jinxx stood put the rin on Jkes finger and they kissed .

IT. WAS .BEAUTIFUL.

After all the feels were out of the way we finished the concert and went to our hotel , me and ashley sharing a room ;).