Chapter 4

But then melted into the kiss
CCS POV
I woke up in my hotel room with kellin beside me unfortunately with his clothes on :(  I shook him awake " kellin your bus leaves in an hour and I'm have to stay here and I'm gonna miss you and I love you an-" I was cut off by kellin kissing me " I know babe but it's only a month and then you can move in with me and we can live happily ever after " I smiled and helped him get ready .

ANDY'S POV
I woke up to a bang " owwwwww" I heard ash say " babe what did you do" " o hurt my toe on the way to the shower" I saw he was already in his boxers "aww poor baby" I said and I got up and kissed him on the head  "now you have to help me in the shower so I don't fall"        "Last time you said that you slammed the door in my face I said and frowned "just come with me " he said and dragged me into the bathroom.                            
When we got in there he started kissing me and removing my clothes but he struggled with my belt I pulled away and did it and let him do the rest kissing me again I bit his lip asking for entrance he let me in and we fought for dominance and eventually I won and explored his mouth " I think we should get in the shower now babe " he said and I remove his boxers and we climbed in the shower I felt myself 'harden up' at the sight of ash and he started kissing me again and then said " I think you have a bit of a problem babe , want me to help you out ?" He said and I nodded  he kissed me and started stroking my manly hood again and again and then I got a pit feeling in my stomach I pulled away and said "baby I'm gonna -" and I cummerbund all over his hand we finished our business and got dressed.