20 Pasta vs Pizza

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(S/T)= Skin tone

((Warning! May contain swearing, cuteness, and Romano. You have been warned!))

((Your POV:))

Lukas and I were down in the basement, learning magic. He tried to teach me some simple spells but... let's just say that I'm definitely a beginner.

After about 10 minutes, we heard the door bell.

"That must be Italy and Romano." I said. He nodded and we walked to the living room again. Tino answered the door with a smile and a small sweat drop at the two men. At the door was one very cheery Italian and one swearing Italian. With a smile I approach the door.

"Hey Feli! Hey Romano!" You said. Tino stepped out of the way and Feli took his chance to glomp you in a hug.

"Ciao (Y/N)! I haven't-a seen you in-a forever!" He said, still hugging you. You laugh and Romano curses at his brother.

"Stupid fratello! Get off-a the ragazza!" He cursed. I laugh a little more and Feli got off of me.

"Why don't-a we get going!" He suggested, brushing off his brother's comment. I turn towards the guys and waved and called out a goodbye.

We walked to the driveway to find Italy's red Galleria Ferrari. If I remember correctly, this was a big no-no for Japan. I really hope that everyone was over exaggerating about the driving...

Feli happily jumps to the driver's side and Romano entered the passenger's side with a scowl. I hopped into the back and put on my seatbelt. I tightened the seatbelt just incase.

Feli looked around at everyone with a carefree smile.

"Is-a everyone buckled?" He asked. I nodded my head and Romano just scowled.

"Just-a drive you bastard." He grumbled. I gave a little side smile at Romano's actions. Just like the anime. Feli pulled out of the driveway and I felt like I was safe. Everyone is just over exaggerating his driving... is what I thought until we left the driveway.

The second we pulled out, all I saw was a blur of houses passing us. I'm 100% sure my face looked like I just witnessed my parents being murdered in front of me.

I was holding onto my seatbelt for the life of me. When we reached the stop sign at the end of the road, I had a look of pure horror on my face. Feli turned around to face me with a smile.

"We should-a be at our-a place soon!" He said. I only gave a slight nod out of fear. Our neighborhood has 3 blocks. We live at the very end and Feli got us here in about 5 seconds. Thank god no one was on the street...

 I was praying that he would turn the corner slowly but I was wrong. I was always wrong... When he saw the coast was clear, he turned the corner sharply with just as much speed as we had going down the street. If it wasn't for my seatbelt, I would of flew out of the car.

We continued down the street with more buildings and houses flying past us and zipped past some cars in the other lane beside us. A car was driving in front of us, at the speed limit, I might add, and I was praying that Feli would slow down but he did the craziest stunt anyone could ever pull. He drove into the wrong side of the road.