22 Amusement.... And More Asumement

Tips:

(H/C)= Hair colour

(E/C)= Eye colour

(F/C)= Favorite colour

(Y/N)= Name

(S/T)= Skin tone

        ((Alfred's POV:))

        (Y/N) and I start to board the plane together. Lucky for us, we got to sit next to each other and we took the fastest plane back to my place.

'More time to hang out with her! She seems really awesome and I really wanted to hangout with her since the first day I met her. It's not everyday you get to hangout with someone from a different world! Well, except for Tony... but that's different! I have everything planned out for us so we can have the best day ever! She'll be my sidekick before they know what hit them!'

I start to daydream a little bit when I was snapped out of it by a tap on my shoulder.

        "Hey Alfred. Can I ask you something?" She asks. She had the cutest little face on right now. I can see why my little bro has a crush on her.

        "Sure thing! You can always ask the hero!" I say. She smiles a little bit.

        "I'm just a little worried. I mean, I didn't have the chance to say anything about you kidnapping me, so I'm just a little worried when Romano and Feli find out I'm gone. Plus, I don't even want to think about what Mathias will do." She says.

She obviously was worried about the whole situation and it didn't help that I took her without telling anyone either...

        "Heh heh. I'm sure it's fine. Besides! I'm sure that they're not even up yet. I heard from Germany that Italy is a really heavy sleeper. When we get at my place, I'll charge my phone so you can use later." I say, trying to calm her.

I did feel guilty about 'kidnapping' her. I felt like my whole heart shattered when I saw her cry. I tried to switch the topics.

"So Mathias is really protective of you, huh?" I ask. She laughed a little bit and rolled her eyes.

        "He's the very definition of worry wart when it comes to me. You should of saw him when your brother tried to take me to go hang out." She said with a smile. The smile just made me want to melt.

'Geez. Mattie has some good taste.' I thought. Then again, when it comes to (Y/N), you'd be crazy not to like her.

We talked some more on the plane ride while making jokes and telling stories. I think my favorite was when she turned into a guy. I could just imagine how hilarious that would of been.

        We finally made it back to my place and we entered my house. I quickly plugged my phone in and ran back towards (Y/N). She was about to seat herself on my couch, but I ran and lifted her over my shoulder.

        "Not so fast!" I tease. She starts laughing as I spin her around, making us both dizzy. I set her back down and she almost fell over, but with my hero instincts, I caught her.

I placed both of my hands on her shoulder, making balance for both of us as we continue laughing. Her hair was covering her face so I brushed it behind her ear. My breathing stopped as I looked at her face. Her (E/C) eyes were sparkling, her (S/T) face had red tints on her cheeks from laughing, and she had a goofy smile on her face that made her look absolutely adorable. I kind of wanted to squeal at the cuteness, but I managed to contain myself. A little bit. I ended up bringing her in a bone-crushing hug, which she returned. I set her back down, again, and grab her arm.