Poisons Magic

A/N: Long long over due chapter 2
From now on I'll focus on the stories I have currently, get the next chapters out for them.
I'll try to work on a few more through this week but with school work it may not happen till next week, you know how it is, work before play... *sighs*
I liked writing this chapter, so I hope you enjoy reading!

Cas tried to pull away, Dean could see this, he practically watched Cas' dazed look change into one of muted horror, but with the mix of the disorientation from the head injury; which was bloody and broken even from where Dean was, would have killed any other mortal man, and the temptation of blood on his lips... He just couldn't stop it, he couldn't do anything.

Dean knew all about what Cas was going through, every detail because it had happened to himself. He remembered the initial shock of actually being held down long enough for the vamp to get the blood into his mouth, but also how great the rush was...
Dean never dared to admit that though, but as soon as he had the first taste of the vampires blood he wanted more. And he would have taken more if that damn blood sucker that had turned him hadn't walked away... That was the whole temptation of being a vampire.

Think of it as if you never ate pie before: you had just tried your first piece and you loved it, so you wanted to try more flavours and fillings. Change pie to blood and that's a fifth of what vampirism is like.

The temptation, the craving, the urge, it takes over everything, it becomes a primary part of your personality. You feed. Nothing more nothing less. Once the blood is in your system there's nothing you can do to stop it. Other than either physically resisting the urge which was near impossible or the Campbell family cure, but that relied on the person not feeding and currently Dean wasn't in any position to be helping Cas, what with being chained to the wall and all.

"Cas, look at me." Dean tried, pulling against the chains. No change.
Dean watched silently as Cas visibly relaxed, his eyes were slightly glazed over as if the fact that he was consuming vampire blood didn't faze him anymore. Like it was just a novelty.
"Cas, listen to me." Dean ground out over the audible dripping noise the blood made.
Cas had come around a little more, the blood was like a small shot of adrenaline and he was feeling the effects. Cas tried to sit up, tried to move away but he couldn't physically bring himself to do either.

"That's right, Castiel." The vampire whispered.
Drip.
Drip.
Drip.
"Take all you want." The vamp held the back of Cas' head and lifted it up slightly to aid with the process. Cas didn't protest.
"Dammit, Cas, snap out of it, kill the bitch!" Dean shouted, he only received a pissed look from the vampire.
"Dont listen to the hunter, listen to me," He cooed. "Take more, you know you want to, why resist?"

Dean was going to scoff, he was going to say: 'Cas wont listen to you, you fanged skank.' But he was not ready for was the blood to run clear from his face. Cas' hands reached up slowly and they gripped the vampires arm, but instead of pushing it away... He brought it to his mouth and drank directly.
Now filling the air was the strong smell of iron and copper and the sound of blood pouring from the open wound and into Cas' mouth.
"Cas..?" Dean watched his friend completely overtaken with need for the red liquid his mouth over the open wound, barely himself anymore and it hadn't even been a minute before he had gotten his first taste...

Dean yanked his arms and the chains rattled. Again he pulled forward and they still didn't shift. Again and again until an new sound joined, a small creak, nothing much. But from previous experiences with chains it meant that the panel of metal that was connecting the chain to the wall was coming loose. Finally!

"Alright then, Castiel," The vampire said in a tone that made Dean want to retch.
"Im going to leave but Dean will keep you company, right?" The vampire looked up with a wide grin. He had won and he knew it.
Cas let go unwillingly, and watched quietly as the vampire walked briskly to the door at the other side of the room and looked back at the scene.
"Great to finally meet you, Dean Winchester." He mocked then turned and left.

Dean took a quick look at the chains that held his arms in place and followed them up to where metal met wall, sure enough one of the screws that held it had been pulled free of the wall. Dean reached up and took hold of a screw and started working it out.
"Cas?" Dean questioned, though Cas showed no sign that he had heard his name being called.
"It's okay, man, we'll get out of this, we'll get you cured, just..." Dean voice failed slightly. "Just don't feed."

A/N: Please leave a comment about what you thought of this chapter and would you read if I made it into a full fic?
Have a great day!

Cas,