Chapter two.

After getting Miracle, my birthday was complete. I'd never thought I would get a horse, but it happened. A dream came true. A miracle, called Miracle, came in my life.

I heard the bell ringing and supposed it would be Celine. I stood up, tried to get over people who were here already and walked to the door. Again, the doorbell rang. "I'm coming, I'm coming, chill down." I said, a little annoyed.

I opened the door, but there was nobody. I rolled my eyes and closed it.

A lot of people were leaving,because it was late already, so I was just saying goodbye to them all. When they all were gone, the doorbell rang again.

When I opened the door, Celine stood there with Niall. "Happy birthday!" they started screaming in my face. I laughed, when they put up their birthday hats, a weird friend tradition we always did. That's the best description, I guess. I took mine and put it up too.

When Niall and Celine sat down, the rest of the population had left. It was already eleven in the evening, the time we used to start celebrate our birthdays with each other.

***

"What did you got for your birthday?" asks Celine while she drank some of her cocktail.

My eyes started twinkling. "I got a horse." I told proud.

Niall sighted. "Here we go again, only talking about horses."

Celine's eyes started sparkling as well. "C'mon, tell me more about it!" she almost screamed.

I took a deep breath, took my long blonde hair to one side, while I started looking at the splits.

"I woke up this morning, and we went to a horse breeding. Then, I saw him. Miracle." I smiled.

"It's the most beautiful horse you'll ever see! It's enchanting. When he breaths, his chest goes up and down, like the best thing ever. His eyes are sparkling brown. And, the best thing is, when I galloped with him, we became one."

Celine's eyes were mollified, while she imagined Miracle, I guessed.

"Do you have a picture?" she asks.

I face-palmed myself. "forgotten."

Celine looked at me with the you're-the-dumbest-thing-on-earth look.

"So you get a horse, and you forget, I repeat, forget to take a picture?" said Niall.

I nodded. "Basically, I did."

Niall burst into a laughter. "You're official the dumbest thing on earth!"

I rolled my eyeballs, and made a messy hair bun. I yawned. 'I"m pretty tired."

Celine stood up. "You can go to bed, after our present!"

Niall walked to his east-pack. That bag and he were inseparable. I watched him.

Niall was pretty hot, if he wasn't my friend. He was shy, but if you knew him you know it's always fun with him. When something's really boring, he just makes it better. And when he plays guitar he has the biggest smile on his face. After he finishes a song, he looks up, with bright blue eyes. The prettiest eyes I had ever seen so far. They were like an ocean. Blue, deep. And his blonde hair, made it perfect. He had brown hair, but he made it blonde, actually. He had a funny Irish accent, because he moved from Ireland when he was eleven. The day he came in my class, we became best friends. And we never wanted to change that.

I looked up, and saw him, standing right for me.

"Happy birthday Sky."He said and kissed me like a gentlemen on my cheek.