Chapter four.

Skylers POV.

Today was the day. Today I'd finally get Miracle. I was already for two hours at the stables, waiting for the car and trailer, and the best of all: waiting for Miracle to arrive.

"Little excited, eh." Says a voice and I turn around, seeing Harry standing there. "Yeah, I can't wait to see Miracle and to ride with her again. You're going to like him too!" I sat, realising that it sounded like he was going to meet a friend of mine.

"Yeah, I've heard a lot about that horse, so I hope for you it won't disappoint me." I laugh and Harry walks away to get some horses out the paddock.

I settled down on the grass, watching the little kids having their first lessons in a group riding. Every time I hear a car I look up, hoping it is car I'm waiting for. While I was waiting and waiting I took my phone, hoping for some messages to replay. I had luck today: Louis Imessaged me. I am happy Imessage exist, or else I wouldn't have money to do something else then texting. I loved to text, almost addicted.

Louis: Is the lady already arrived? (; x  

Me: No, I guess it's a real diva. (; x 

Louis: Aw, poor you.. 

I want to replay a message, over dramatic that divas should stop being late, but I see a car coming, with an trailer and the good label on it. 

MeNot anymore, the diva's coming!

I stand up, trying not to run to the car, but I walk quite quick. Finally, my miracle was here. I smiled widely and waited for the guy -who introduced himself as Jacob the other time- comes out the car and opened the trailer. 

'Hey, how are you?" he asks while he opens the trailer. "I'm fine, thanks." is the only thing I can stumble.

I looked right in his eyes and I got lost. His prefect Brown eyes were staying at me and friendly blinked now and then. His chestnut coat was twinkling, like there all little diamonds in it. He made a sound and I slowly walked towards him. "Hi beauty." I whispered, so soft that only Miracle could hear it. He made the sound again like he was answering me.

"Shall we put him in a stable?" says Jacob. It annoyed me that he interrupted my moment with Miracle, but he didn't have the whole day like i do, I guess. I nod and grab a halter. My thoughts were just free and I tried to ignore the feeling of hugging Miracle all the time. Whilst we are walling top the stables, Jacob tried to start a conversation, but I wasn't in the mood. I just wanted to be with Miracle, alone.

"After a few weeks we'll come back to see how you treat Miracle, although I'm sure you'll treat him right." he informants me with a flirty wink and I nod. I didn't need to flirt with him. "Thanks for bringing this thing. I'm going to make so much fun with him!" Jacob nodded and said it was his job, wished me luck with Miracle and walked away.

Finally, I was alone with Miracle.

*** 

I guessed it was a hour. One hour I just settled down with Miracle and softly patting him, brushing his perfect coat and enjoying the moment I finally got a horse.

"Hey." I look up, a voice brought me back in reality. It was Harry.  

"Hey. " I replay. " You were right. It's an amazing horse, a real beauty." I smiled and was glad I wasn't the only person who taught that. "Yeah, I can't wait to ride him." He nods and tells me he wanted to be there, just in case something happens. 

I understood why. It went wrong once, with another person and another horse, but since that accident he always was careful with new horses.

My phone rung and I answered it. It was dad, asking if Miracle has arrived yet. I told him he was already here for a hour, but I wanted first to be alone with him. Luckily, dad understood. He hung up and I asked Harry if I could ride in a half hour. he nodded and told me he was going to prepare the arena for it.