I'm Sorry - Book Two

~Jungkook's P.O.V~

Day 1

I knocked on the white door and waited for a reply. I held onto a bouquet of peonies, hoping she'll like it. Well isn't this a familiar scene.

The door opened, and revealed Haru's mother. Her face immediately changed into an unpleasant one the moment she saw me.

"Well what do you want?" She spat, raising an eyebrow.
"I'm here to apologise. May I see Haru please." I said, trying to sound the most sincere I could.

"Well she doesn't want to see you. Now go." She replied, wanting to slam the door, but I stopped it in time with my hand.

"Please Mrs Lee I'm begging you. I know I made a huge mistake. So can you at least let me apologise?" I said, sounding very anxious.

"How do you want to apologise?" She asked, folding her arms.
"Give me a hundred days. Just a hundred. If she can't remember me, I'll leave you two alone forever. Please, just give me one last chance." I chewed the inside of my mouth.
"Fine. Just a hundred days. And it starts now." She said.

She glared at me for a moment, before calling Haru.
Then Haru rushed to her mother's side.

"Haru, this is Jungkook. A friend of yours. He's here to visit you." Her mother said.

Friend. Yeah sure. Just a friend.

"Hi! I'm Jeon Jungkook. We used to go to the same school together. How are you?" I said, flashing the biggest smile I could give.
"Hi. I guess I'm fine?" Haru replied, smiling a little.
"Well, these are for you." I said, passing the bouquet to her.
"T-thank you." She said, accepting the peonies.

-

"And that's the playground that we used to play at after school almost everyday." I said, pointing at the small playground.

And it's also the place where I broke up with you.

"Wow we must be really close." She said.

You have no idea Haru.

"Oh look! Bubble tea. Can we get some Jungkook?" She asked
"Umm can we get something else..." I said, scratching my head
"No. I want bubble tea." Haru said, pouting her lips.
"Oh alright..." I gave in.
Haru then hooked onto my arm and lead me to the bubbletea shop.

When has this happened before?

-

Day 5

"2 Chocolate bubble milk tea please." Haru said to the girl behind the counter, handing her the money. I watched her as she cheerfully waited for the bubble tea, bouncing on the balls of her feet. She really has not changed much.

After receiving the 2 bubble tea, she walked over to my side and handed me the bubble tea.

"So what should we do today?" She asked.
"Hmm. Well, the new Iron Man movie just came out. Wanna watch that?" I said looking at her.
"What's Iron Man?" She asked innocently, looking up at me.

Oh my gosh. This is a disaster.

"How could you not remember? We were like his biggest fans?!" I half-shouted.
"Well I'm sorry. I don't remember much after the accident." She said, scratching her head.

Oh right. Her mom told her she lost her memory due to a car accident.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I guess I was just kind off agitated." I said, sipping on my drink as we walked through the park.