Epilogue

~Author's P.O.V~
"I want this one!" Haru said as she pointed at the bright pastel blue lock at the top of the shelf.
"Yeah we'll get it if you can reach it." Jungkook replied, smirking a little.
"Hey that's not fair." She said, pouting a little.

"Alright alright." Jungkook gave in as he reached for the lock at the top of the shelf. He gave it immediately to Haru and kissed the top of her head.

"Anything for my Haru."

-

"Alright. No more erasing of memory, no more break ups, no more rain-"
"I actually like the rain" Jungkook said.
"As I was saying, no more rain, no more girls..." Haru continued on and on as they walked towards the fence where colourful lockets adorn it.

"There we go. Like our love, it will never be removed. Until the sun rises from the west, and all the water in the ocean dries up, I will never stop loving you." Jungkook said, locking the lock to the gate.

"You better. I don't want to erase my memory again." Haru said. They both laughed.

Slowly, the sun starts to set and it fills the sky with wonderful hues. Jungkook watches Haru as she admired the sunset.

"Why are you staring at me like that. It's weird." Haru asked, raising an eyebrow at her boyfriend.

Jungkook simply just shook his head.

"Oh right I forgot something." Jungkook said as he pulled out a small white box from his bag.

"I said I'll get new ones. And here they are." Jungkook opened the box and revealed two matching silver rings.

He picked up the smaller one, took Haru's hand, and slipped it carefully onto her ring finger. Haru took the other one and slipped it carefully onto Jungkook's ring finger.

"Same design eh?" Haru said, running her fingers across the two engraved hearts.
"Yeap." Jungkook replied as he stared at the two engraved initials on his ring, smiling.

"The only time you'll remove this ring is before our wedding so we can replace it with our engagement ring. Alright?" Jungkook warned.
"Yeah yeah Mr I-wanna-get-married." Haru replied, giggling a little.

As the gentle breeze caresses their cheeks, they admired the sunset at the top of the Namsan Tower.

The breeze finds its way to Jungkook room, where a certain notebook is opened with a black pen in between the pages. As the sunlight fades, a small diary entry can be seen written on it.

"06/04/16
Today, I finally got Haru back!!! It seems almost like a miracle when she came running into my arms. Ahhh the past 100 days have really been an emotional roller coaster. Now that my mission is completed, it is now time for me to enjoy the rest of my like with Haru. Hmm I wonder what my next mission will be? Marrying Haru? Hehe we'll see. For now, I'm just going to make sure Haru will never leave my side. Because she is really the only one I need. And I am not afraid to say that I love her."

And as the background of beautiful hues slowly become the glittering night sky, the fairy lights decorating the Namsan Tower outlined the silhouette of the couple, stargazing in each others arms, awaiting what the future holds.