Prologue

She hadn't seen him since grade school. It was there grade 8 year, and they were as far as middle school relationships go. They were borderline in love. But It was grade school. And he broke her heart. She didn't even think about him anymore. Or at least not often.
Maya's POV
I was on a 2 month break from the ABT. We had just gotten back from a 6 month tour, and I had been eating so much, but it was all healthy crap. All of it. We were on a strict diet. It sucked. So I went in to the bakery, to meet my parents. Who would know if I cheated just a little?
I walked in and saw my parents standing across and crowded bakery, smushed in at a tiny table. I smiled. They had this nervous look of regret on their face. I brushed it off and walked over. "Mom, Dad, I've missed you guys so much!" I said and hugged my parents.
"Me too, sweety,"
My mom replied. "So, how are you? How is everything back home?"
"Good, good. But honey, we have something to tell you. Something your not gonna like, but it's going to benefit you and your future," my mom said avoiding my eyes.
"Mom your making me nervous," I said with a bit of a nervous laugh. There was so many things racing through my mind. What could possibly be "better for my future"?
"We've decided that you should have an arranged marriage. To Patrick Nonos," my dad said grabbing my hand. I yanked back and pushed my chair out from under me. My heart was pumping, my mind was racing, I was feeling dizzy. I couldn't do this. Not after what he did to me.
Patrick's POV
My band had just gotten back from our world tour. We had been touring for a year. I had been stuck on a bus for a year. It was nice to be home.
Eating rest stop food for a year really changes a person. And makes them want a home cooked meal. I had been home for 2 weeks, and I decided it was time I should talk to my parents. We had a huge blow up before my band left. They were on my case about settling and all of this shit that I still have tons of time for.
I go into my house and I'm immediately greeted by my dog Pepper. She's jumping on me. I pick her up and carry her into the kitchen. My parents were cooking dinner when I walked in. "Hi guys. Now I know I didn't call and I'm-" I said but I was cut off when my mom comes over and hugs me, on the verge of tears. I'm shocked for a moment but I hug her back. "I missed you, and we have a lot to talk about" she said returning to her cooking. After we finished eating, my parents and I sat down at the couch. "Son, we have something important to tell you," my dad said, looking me in the eye. "You may not like this but, we have decided we're moving you to New York City. We have set up an arranged marriage, with Maya Casas," my mom said, averting my angry stare. This is not good. It's fucking terrible. She hates me. It's not like she doesn't have good reason though.
Dun dun dun!!!
Ok, so if you haven't read my other story, I'm Abby. This is a story based on my two friends who will probably end up together. Yes I know I'm border line stocker.
I've come to accept it.
But I ship them so much and this helps me get the feels out,
So yeah.
I have this amazing friend named Maya who is half of the ship, her account is @theguccininga
And her story is amazing, follow her read her story, and give her support because she probably hates me for writing this😂 jk jk jk,
It's little me, off to Parie🗼
Ciao😘