Chapter 1: Facing Facts

Maya's POV
*2 weeks later*
"Gahhhhh, how am I supposed to sit there and be polite and nice when I'm sitting across from the person, I vowed, that's right, vowed, I would never, ever talk to again!" I screamed into a pillow.
My best friend, Abby, came up behind me and gave me a bear hug. "I know. I get it. I get that you can't get out, because your parents pay for your career. I watched you fall apart. I watched you recover. But it's gonna be ok," she said, stroking my hair. I wanted to cry and scream and tear everything apart. But I couldn't. I wasn't about to let him have that power over me. Not anymore.
Patrick's POV
I'm in my apartment, packing my things. I'm moving to New York! I should be ecstatic! But it's not where I'm moving, it's why I'm moving, and who I'm moving in with. I have no options. My parents are the official owners of my band, because when we first started, we were underage, and we needed adults to represent us. They still pay for everything, so, I am under there thumb. The band is relocating to New York. My parents will at least let me have that. God, why does this have to happen to me? With her? Why isn't she protesting, she hates me. Why is she doing anything? You know this is her fault. If she jus- no. "Your not going to blame her. It's not her fault, or your fault. It's our parents fault. If they could just mind there business, and let us make our own decisions..." I muttered to myself, slamming my door, and putting my stuff in the moving truck.
Bye Toronto, Hello New York, New York.
Hi.
Do you like this book?
I love it. So does Maya.
No matter what she says.
No matter if she goes missing.
Wait what?
I never said that.
Ok ok, follow @theguccininga, cause she's my best friend, and I wuv her😘
It's little me, off to Parie🗼
Ciao😘