It's Possible

No matter what you do, whether it’s playing a sport, writing a story, reading a book, you’ve always must remember, it’s possible. No matter what it is, it’s possible. No matter what you say you can’t do, you can. No matter how bad you are at it, you can always do it. Believe in yourself, stick to your dream, and most importantly, try. Everything is possible if you try. You can go to the moon, be in the champion’s league final, be a successful writer, but you can’t do this if you don’t believe you can, stick to your dreams and do what you think is right for you.

Pain is temporary, even if it lasts a minute, an hour, a day, a month or even a year. After a while, it will subside. But if you don’t believe in yourself, you can do nothing. If you hang up your boots, throw out your pens, burn your kit, you must also think of the consequences. And that pain will last a lifetime.

Don’t ever let someone push you down. They say you can’t do something because they can’t. You gotta believe, you gotta achieve and you gotta protect it. If you want something, go get it. Why do you stop? Why do you quit? Why do you not believe? Somewhere along the lines, you change. You let people stick a finger at you and say that “You can’t achieve, you can’t believe, why even try?” And at that moment you quit. You find something or someone to blame it on, and you hide yourself from the world. We all know the world isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. But how does that stop us to achieve and believe and know it’s possible? How does that stop us fulfil our dream?

The world is a mean and nasty place, and it doesn’t matter how tough you are, it will beat you down to your last drops of energy, to your last breaths of hope. But it isn’t about how hard you’re hit. It’s about how hard you can take the hit. How hard you can take the fatal blow in the chest, and how hard you can go down. But not how hard you can stay down. At one point in your life, let it be a minute, an hour, a day, a month or even a year, after a while it will subside. You’ll stand up and return the hit. You’ll stand up and return the blow. You’ll see your life all sunshine and rainbows, and punch it down. Because for you to believe. For you to achieve. You must step of your comfort zone.

If you know what you’re worth, then go out and get what you’re worth! But you gotta be willing to take the hits, and not point fingers saying you’re not worth it because of him, or her, or anybody. Cowards can do that, but can you? NO. You’re better then that!

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we’re powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not darkness that frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you.

Pain is temporary, even if it lasts a minute, an hour, a day, a month or even a year. After a while, it will subside. To achieve, you must believe. Nothing is impossible. Nothing can keep you down. It’s not about how hard you’re hit, but how hard you can get it, and get up carry on moving. How hard you can take it and give it back. Don’t believe you can’t, believe you can.