(One)

"Oh wow a new chapter for my life, i'm already a junior highschool student huh?," Mazaya Fathia known as Adreya whispered to herself as she opens the bathroom. Adreya always prefer a cold shower in the morning. She puts her elementary school uniform and her turquoise towel on the sink near the shower. Her soft white skin that's like a baby skin turns red as the cold water began to splash. Adreya has always imagine how her new junior highschool life would be some sort of Highschool Musical movie. But, she realized that only happens in a highschool category movie.

"Adreya, sweetie ,"  her mom said while she suddenly knocked the door
"Breakfast's ready, shower faster, Mazaya."
"Okay, mom," she said, grabbing her towel.
She had no time to eat breakfast in the morning at that time, she just take a  toast with nutella and then rush into the garage, waiting for his dad to take her to her school.While she's waiting for her father, she grabs the notebook that was on the desk in the garage, she wants her new future friends to write some stories for her later. "Are you ready , honey?" Said her father, turning on the car."I've been waiting here for like, 10 minutes,"said Adreya as she opens the car. As his father start to drive to her new school, she thought about her future friends, popularity and her probably never existed from the first time boyfriend. When she was about eleven, she watched a movie about highschool and friendship kind of movie, and has always dreamed to have one of those experience.

She feel asleep on her way to school for around ten minutes, dreamed about something special. She saw a boy who's ten centimeter taller then her, wearing a glasses and has this black, spiky short hair that has been a trend this month. He walks closer to Adreya, holding an acoustic guitar. Adreya can't move, she panicked and started to scream.As he started playing his guitar, the notes came out, and turns into sakura petals. She calmed down, the guy comes closer to Adreya. "You'll have your own love story , sooner," the guy whispered as he started to fade away.

"We're here! your new life and hope is in front of you, my child," said her father as he wakes her up. She looks at her new school, it was crowded with freshman who's wearing their own elementary school uniform. Adreya finds out that some of the freshman were from her elementary school already found their own chapter. And then she thinks

"Will i able to find my own story here?"