(Two)

"ADREYAAAAAAA!!!" A scream from her back was really loud.
As Adreya turn her head, she saw a guy who had this black fluffy soft medium hair and a pale white skin. It was Alex Lande, Adreya's bestfriend who's like a (slave) big brother to her.  "OMG, WIMP IS THAT YOU!?" Adreya scream.
"AH MISS YOU SO MUCH YOU SITZPINKLER !"
"ME TOO,  DUMBASS !"

They both hugged like they will never see each other again (insert song; Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor).
"So, how's your last summer holiday?"Alex asked out of curiosity.
"Ah it's pretty much nothing than netflix and chill, pfftt." She giggled.
"Wow ,mine's just going to Bali and Netherland ,that's all." He said with the face of disappointment. Forgot to mention that's Alex's the son of the CEO of a big company.

"Can you just be thankful to god that you're life was never miserable?" Adreya mumbled
"I prefer talking to you even thought it's just for just like, for ten minutes than traveling to Bali by myself." He said as he smirked.
"Aw that's sweet to be honest." Adreya smiled as she said that.
The bell rings, they quickly tries to find two empty chairs, they found it

Beside Adreya , there's a boy who looks alot like the boy who was in Adreya's dream. It caughts her attention. He was hot , or at least Adreya thinks he is. He wears a thick glasses and a white shirt with a blue vest . "That's one weird uniform." Adreya whispered to herself.  "His face is familiar though.." Adreya mumbled to her self.

The boy realized that she was looking at him for a minute. "Why're staring at me like that?" Said the boy with a deep voice.
Adreya shocked and got a little nervous. "Huh?" Adreya was really nervous that time.
"I said, why are you staring at me like that? You want my number? It's 666, and I live next to your house which is in hell." Said the boy as he annoyingly smirked.
He was Adreya's type until she realize,

he's a jerk.