Chapter 6: ❃First Nightmare❃

You found yourself surrounded by the fire, you don't know where you are, and tried to run away from the raging fire but the distance from the exit just got farther and farther. You wanted to scream but the smoke has caught you.

"[Y/N]?! where are you?!" A familiar voice calling out your name as you found a tall figure, when the smoke cleared you saw Tadashi looking around, worriedly.

"Tadashi!" You cried out as you saw his body being wrapped by the fire and disappeared before your eyes, his cap falling down on the floor, Your knees trembled and quickly held his cap. You tried to scream out loud but nothing came out from your throat.

(•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•)

You quickly woke up, gasping for air until you felt someone holding your hand and a familiar voice spoke "you okay, [Y/N]?" Tadashi asked, he wore his shirt, and pants. You looked at the window and saw it was still dark, you could feel cold sweat surround your entire body, shivering from the nightmare you had.

"I..I-I had a bad dream.." you stammered, looking down, your lips quivering in fear, gripping the blanket with your free hand feeling the anxiety taking over you. Tadashi then carefully lay you back down to bed "don't worry, I'm right here for you" he softly whispered, stroking your hair

"I saw fire everywhere...and you... You were there but...but y-you disappeared..." You hiccuped and started sobbing silently, covering your eyes with your arm, biting your lips trying not to burst out crying.

Tadashi frowned and held your hand firmly but carefully. "Its only a dream. Dont worry about it. See here? I'm right here, safe and sound" he reassures you "b-but... d-did I woke you up?" you asked, feeling guilty "Well.. Yeah but that doesn't matter." 

(•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•)

Before you woke up, He quickly got out of the bed when he heard your whimpering sounds and something felt wrong and quickly went to you, he saw you sweating a lot and shifting, crying in your sleep. He knelted down beside the bed and quickly held your hand, trying to wake you up.

(•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•)

He smiles at you, held your arm that's hiding your eyes and gently puts it to your side and wipes your tears with his thumb, shushing you "you know what? I'll watch over you until you sleep, sound better?" He asked as you nodded.

You were too scared of losing Tadashi that you didn't feel anxious with him beside you. He started to hum as you felt absorbed by his gentle voice and felt your eyes getting heavier, your tension fading and slowly falls to sleep.

Tadashi watched over you for over half an hour then brush your hair away from your face and kissed your forehead and whispered something to you then slowly walked towards the bed he and his little brother are sharing, stopped mid-way and took another glance at your sleeping figure, smiling ever so gently.

(•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•)

(•-•) Hi, I am Baymax, your personal health care companion. You have been a good reader to finish this chapter. Have a lollipop!