Chapter 5: ❃Bullied❃

You and Tadashi went to Hiro's classroom, unusually.. He wasn't there. You both overheard conversations of two boys who are seems to be his classmates. 

"Hahahaha! that squirt should learn not to mess with us!"

"It was an obvious question, blah blah blah!" somehow trying to mimic a kid

"'My Big brother will get you for this he said' HA! such a wuss! relying on his brother like that" the first one said and you both knew who they were referring to. You felt scared what they have done to Hiro and you could see Tadashi's hands clenched as he approached the two boys and both grabbed them by the collar, pushing them to the lockers

"What the- what the heck man!" the first boy yelled

"Yeah! what's your deal dude!"

"wait- t-that's.. that's Hamada's brother"

"What did you do to him?" Tadashi asked, trying to contain his anger, the two went silent, afraid of what he might do if they told him. "T-Tadashi.. calm down-" you tried to calm him down but he was too enraged to hear you "WHERE IS MY LITTLE BROTHER?!" Tadashi furiously yelled at them as he pushed them to the locker once more making the second boy give in "A-at the Gym's locker room! n-number 101!"

Tadashi let go of them "You two won't get away with this.. [Y/N] stay here and make sure they won't run away." he said and quickly dashed to find Hiro. You saw how terrified the two were and the teacher heard there was a commotion "What happened here?" he asked and looked at you. You gulped and explained the situation and brought you three to the guidance office, waiting for the two brothers.

(•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•)

Tadashi went inside, carrying Hiro whose arms covered with bruise, hiding his face on his brother's shoulder, crying. You stood up, relieved he found Hiro but also terrified of what the two boys had done to him. The teacher then gave them 3 weeks suspension and after that they will clean all the male restrooms for a week after your last period."

Tadashi gave the two a death glare telling them that it wasn't enough for a punishment "l-look, man! w-we're sorry! please don't hurt us!"  the second boy pleaded and your heart tightened "You think.. a 'sorry' is enough to make up for the beating you just did..?" you started to talk "You just hurt a child younger than you! Have you not thought of it for once?!" you exclaimed "[Y/N].." Tadashi whispered. 

"Now, miss [L/N]. calm down. I have contacted their parents about it. I also contacted Miss Hamada to come pick you three up." the guidance counselor explained "Oh my god! what happened?!" Cass exclaimed as she saw Hiro. The parents' of the two students have also arrived and saw what they did 

"I deeply apologize to what our sons had done. I promise you, they won't do it again" the parent apologetically said the other one bowed as she pinched her son's ear "ow ow! m-mom!" the second boy, winced " 'ow' my ass, We're going home and you will be grounded for life!" his mother said "I am utterly disappointed in you, son. You knew better than this." the father said as he grabbed the first boy and walked out.

The four of you went in the car and silently went home.

(•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•) = (•-•)

(•-•) Hello, I am Baymax, I am your personal health care companion and you have successfully finished this chapter. Have a lollipop! (•-•)