Chapter 9.

Hussyan.

 "What are you doing here?" I asked her angrily, but she didn't care about me and continue to chat with Arsalan. I look at Maham with a glare, but she keep her face blank. 

"What the hell is going on?" I yelled, making both of them look at me. They look at each other and then at me. Sila take out some kind of papers from her bag and give it to Arsalan. He looks at me and give me those papers. I look at Sila confused, then read the papers. My eyes widened in shocked when I read it.

1 year contract with Sila Arif.

It was the contract of the babysitting Arsalan. In the papers it is written that I hire Sila for 1 year and before that I couldn't fire her. There were also signatures of mine. It was also written that if I try to do anything, then the agency will file a case against me. I didn't know anything about these papers. I didn't even sign it. I look at Maham and glare at her when I remember how my signature came on this paper. Last week she sent some of her college papers for me to sign it and I did without even reading it because I thought it would be again some kind of functions and activities. I had never thought she would do something like this. 

"She is not going to take care of Arsalan. That is final." I told them. Maham look at me nervously while Sila didn't even bother to look at me and Arsalan look at me shocked.

"But Daddy I want to be with her. Please." His eyes watered and I hate myself for being the reason of his crying. 

"Arsalan, I told you that she is the person who take your Mom away, then how could you want to be with her?" I asked him disbelieve. That is when Sila look at me with a hard glare. She slightly pushed Arsalan back and come to face me.

"What did you say?" She asked me in a low voice. I swallow hard. No matter if she is a girl but when she get angry she forget who she is talking to or where is she.

"I-I told him that you kill my wife." I told her and saw something in her eyes. She look at me shocked, then at Maham who nodded sadly.

"You really think I would do something like that? For Allah sake Hussyan why can't you understand that I didn't do anything. Tell me why would I do that? Give me a reason for doing all that." By the end she was yelling and her face was turning red and her breath was getting heavy.

"Because you..." I stop and look away when I saw her eyes watered. I look at Maham and motion her to take Arsalan in his room. She nodded and try to take Arsalan in his room as he start yelling to let him go. When he was upstairs in his room, I look back at Sila and now her eyes was blank, but tears were rolling down to her face. 

"You were jealous with her. You were jealous that I marry her and push you away. You were jealous to see that I am with her because you want her place in my life so that you become rich. That was the reason you take her away." I told her everything. She look at me shocked and shake her head.

"Why would I be jealous with her? Why would I do all that? If I want your money then I would use you before she came in your life. I didn't do anything Hussyan. I will never do anything to hurt you Hussyan."

"Yeah, right! You are talking like you care about me." I rolled my eyes at her fake behaviour.

"Of course, I care about you and Arsalan."

"And you do that for my money!"

"No, because I-" She stop whatever she was going to say and look away from me. She sigh and shake her head before taking a step back. 

"I am sorry Hussyan but I swear to you I didn't do anything to you or Mehwish. I want you to be happy. I came back to complete my promise to Mehwish and I will do it. Do whatever you want but now I wouldn't back off." She turned around and walk out of the door. I stood there with a blank look and heard a car driving away. I take few steps forward to shut the front door and leaned on it before sliding down. I close my eyes as I remember the day when Mehwish asked me to promise her.

"Hussyan, she is calling you. Go." Sila tried to push me in room, but I shake my head. I can't do this. I can't see her like that.

"I-I can't Sila."

"Hussyan please go she is waiting for. Doctor wants to start the surgery soon." Sila pleading me. I swallow and take a step forward to hold the handle of the door. 

I take a deep breath and push the door open to go inside. When I step in my heart break to see my wife lying on the bed with her eyes closed and oxygen mask around her mouth. As I started to walk she open her eyes and turn her head slightly to look at me. She weakly lifted her hand and I quickly grabbed it. I kissed the back of her hand and look at her with watery eyes.

"H-Hussyan." her voice crack and her breath was heavy. I nodded and pushed the hairs on her forehead back.

"H-Hussyan, c-can y-you p-promise me something?" Mehwish stammered in her crack and low voice. I nodded as the tear slipped from my eyes.

"I-if I c-couldn't make it t-then p-please give A-Arsalan t-to S-Sila. S-She w-will take care of him and h-help you with e-everything. I d-didn't t-trust any o-other person. P-please H-Hussyan." 

"Please don't say that Mehwish. You will make it. You will beat it and come back to us. You have to come back for me and Arsalan." I look at her but she shake her head.

"P-promise me-me H-Hussyan"

"But what about Sila? Did you tell her about it? Do you have any idea what she will think about it?" I asked her confused. She nodded and a small smile comes on her lips. 

"I-I tell h-her everything. S-She had no-no problem w-with this. P-please promise me." Suddenly her breaths started to get heavier than before. I nodded and squeezed her hand. I look in her green eyes for the last time before they get close.

"D-daddy." I open my eyes and saw Arsalan standing in front of me with tears stained face. I sigh and pulled him in a hug. I don't want to see him like this, but I can't do anything in this. I have to keep him safe as he is the only one I left in my life after Mehwish. I-I couldn't lose him. He is my everything.

"Please Daddy, I want Sila with me. She is just like Mom. She never makes me feel that Mom is gone. Please Dad." Arsalan cried again on my shoulder. I sigh shakingly. I don't know what to do. I am hanging between my family and my son happiness.

I have to think about it deeply. I have to do what is right for my son. I want to see him happy.