Chapter 14.

Hussyan.

I rubbed my eyes and sigh heavily. I close the file as I sign the last paper and stood up. I pack my bag and grabbed my car keys, mobile before walking out of my office. I lock it and make my way toward the elevator. I yawned and step in empty elevator when it come. I sigh close my eyes and think about today.

Today was very tiring. After a long time I work hard and stay in office all day while other days I have to pick Arsalan from school drop him at my parents house before coming back here. I don't know hiring Sila would help me to focus on my work. Today I get to know a lot things that were happening in the office and was able to attend all meetings on time. I mentally thanked Sila for taking care of Arsalan.

My thoughts were broken when I heard ding. I walk out of the elevator and in parking. I open my car and sit in before driving to the house. I yawned again and try my best not to close my eyes and get into an accident. I just hope Arsalan would be sleeping by now because honestly, I have no strength to deal with him. All I want is to sleep right now.

I park the car in drive and glance at the house. I sigh in relief when I saw all lights were off. I get out and walk toward the front door. As I was about to open it with my keys it suddenly open and I was surprised to see Sila. She look at me for a minute before stepping aside. I walk inside and heard her closing the door behind me. The thing I don't understand how she know I was opening it and why she is still here?

"What are you doing here?" I asked Sila without looking at her and take off my coat. I sit on the couch and closed my eyes.

"I want to make sure Arsalan is safe that is why I decide to stay and beside my work timing is not even finish. I will never leave Arsalan alone knowing that no one is with him. Here, drink it." She say and I open my eyes and saw her holding a glass of water for me. I take it from her and drink it before putting the glass on the table.

"You could call Maham to stay with him. Anyways, I am here now so you can leave." I say closing my eyes again and heard shuffling. I know I shouldn't take her like that, but I have to do this to know about the truth. I sigh heavily and frown when I remember something. I open my eyes and saw her leaving the living room.

"Wait." She turned around and look at me confused. "How would you go home this time?" I asked her because I didn't remember her coming here by car or someone dropping her.

"Why? You are the person who decided my timings." She says rolling her eyes. Sometimes I hate the way she talk to me. I stood up and take a few steps toward her.

"I know about it. I was meant that how would you go home alone at this time? You didn't come here in the car did you?"

"No I didn't and I can manage it by myself. You don't have to worry about it Mr. Sheikh. I will be here tomorrow to start my duty on time. Thank you, Sir." She says and walk out of room and front door leaving me surprised. Never in my life had I seen her like this with me. Today I saw something else in her eyes. Something that I don't want see. Something that I hate.

Sila.

I look down and continue to walk. I don't know what was I thinking when I was saying that. I didn't mean to be cold toward but I can't help after what I listen from Arsalan. He tell me how Hussyan behave when he wake up from his depression. No matter what situation Hussyan was in he shouldn't push Arsalan away because he is son and Arsalan was only 4 years old that time and need his father.

I shake my head and think if I shouldn't leave him to them, then all this wouldn't be happening. I hate myself for getting trapped in their plan and make the biggest mistake of my life. If I wouldn't listen, then Hussyan and Arsalan would be safe now. It is not that they aren't safe, they are but not completely. They can do anything with them anytime. I couldn't risk their life.