Jojo

"I think Nia's right, we need a break. Let's all go on strike!" I say. "No!" Kendall and Jennifer refuse. "I just got here." Jennifer said. "Then, leave!" Kalani screams. "You are so annoying! You have stolen all of our fans!" Everyone stares at Kalani in shock.
"Wow, Kalani, I'm sorry." Jennifer said. She pulls out her phone and turns on Siri. "Call Kira." She sinisterly grins. Everyone looks at Jennifer.
"Hello?" Kira says.
"Hi, Kira! It's Jennifer and I have a recording of your daughter that you might want to hear." Jennifer says. She pulls out a recorder from her pocket and hits play.
"You are so annoying! You have stolen all of our fans!" The recording speaks.
"Kalani?!" Kira says.
"Yes, ma'am, this is your daughter." Jennifer says, faking a sad voice.
"Okay, let me call her." Kira hangs up.
Five seconds later, Kalani's iPhone 6s rings.
"Hello?" She answers bravely.
"Kalani, what was that?"
"Was what?" She says.
"The recording."
"That wasn't me. It was Jennifer talking to all of the girls."
"What?!" Kira says.
"Yes, ma'am, that is Jennifer." She mocks Jennifer.
All of the girls, including Kalani, stifle a laugh. Jennifer grows red.
"YOU IDIOT!" Jennifer screams.
"Jennifer?" Kira says.
"Uh oh..." Jennifer says.
"I'm calling your mother." Kira hangs up once again.
-
Hey, what's up, hello!! OMG, Jennifer made me mad this chapter. Well, Kalani won, sooo what's good? ily all, bye!