Maddie

Ever since Jennifer left, the ALDC has gotten happier than usual. Even Abby is super happy.
   It was competition day and we were all pumped. We were going to In10sity competition with the group dance "Kiss Kiss." Kalani, Mackenzie, and I had solos.
   Once we arrived, we quickly ran into the "dressing room," bumping into Cathy on the way. "My, my! The ALDC is back!" Cathy hisses. "Ew." Nia whispers. "Pardon?" Cathy stares at Nia. She shuts up, and Cathy smiles, knowing she just made Nia uncomfortable.
"It's almost time!" Jessalyn, JoJo's mom, confronts us once were in the dressing room and all ready to shine. We strutted out there and posed. The dance started and we nailed it. Once we reached the end, we struck the "blowing a kiss" pose.
Everyone clapped and cheered.
   We all sat down on stage for the awards ceremonies.
   "And second place for the group dances is... Abby Lee Dance Company!"
   "First place for the In10sity competition is. . . Candy Apples Dance Center!"
   For the solos, I placed first, Kalani placed second, and Mackenzie placed fourth.
-
WHOO! I'm going to update every weekend. KK guys?? I'm probably going to end the book when Jennifer's chapter comes up. Enjoy!!