Waiting

You held Ross's cold hand.

Two long and miserable weeks have passed. And your still by Ross's side. Waiting for him to wake up. The guys would come in everyday. Not just for Ross, for you as well. They'd beg you to go home and get better, but you would rather stay by Ross's side.
You swear that the hotel food gets worse each time. Luckily, the guys bring something else for you.
Wether it would be Adam, Tim or anyone, you would enjoy there company. It's the only thing you have to keep you sane.
You're still in a fight with Adam, but right now he's one of the people you want to see. Other then Ross. Adam's your brother. Your only brother. You want to make up, but he's to nosey so he doesn't deserve it.

A knock on the door slightly frightens you. The door opens and reveals Jin.

"Hi." He simply says.

"Hm."

He sighs and sits next to you.

"I brought you some chips, warm chips." (a/n, chips/fries)

"Thanks."

He hands you them and you very slowly eat them.

"I'm sick of waiting Jin..."

"You know, everyone misses you y/n. Not just your fans. You should come back, we can help." He says.

"I'm sorry, I can't," you tear up "I need to stay by his side."

Jin sighs and pats your back. You look at him and he gives you a comforting smile. You lean on his shoulder, only because you need comfort.

***

Another week has passed. Ross still wasn't woken. You're still waiting. Yesterday, Ross's parents came. It's sad how you met his parents in a hospital and also when Ross's is the one in hospital. They were nice though. They comforted you, you comforted them.
Alslo, when leaving they gave you a bracelet.

~flashback~

"Y/n, we have to leave. But we have something for you." His mum said.

"Ross wanted to give this to you on your 1 month aniversirie," His dad continued "but since... He missed it... We thought we should give it to you."

He grabs your hand a places a braclet in it. You look at the braclet. It has heart and the words 'you always make me smile' engraved on it. You tear up again.

"Thank you."

~flashback over~

You look at the braclet and smile. But your still waiting.

---

A/n, hello guys! Sorry this Chp was short but I'm actually going on a hour long car ride soon, so I can write more then.

Also I made another book whih a YouTuber x Reader book.

Just suggest a YouTuber (on the book) and I'll do an x reader.

You don't judge me, I don't judge you.

PEACE!

P.s, I didn't edit this Chp so sorry for any mistakes!