4| In the Outside

Jasmin's POV

*2 days after Six Flags* (Monday)

I wake up to the annoying sound of my phone going off. I open my eyes and check the time. 5:30. Yeah I need to get ready, but I don't feel like it. I put it on snooze and went back to sleep.

"Jasmin!" My mom yells.

"Just a minute mom." I groan, I roll out of bed and check the time. 8:00?!? School starts at 8:30. It literally felt like I closed my eyes for five minutes.

I run to my closet and get my pre-made emergency outfit (picture). I always have outfits planned just in case. I put on some mascara, eyeliner and a bit of lipstick and head out the door.

I know I skipped breakfast but that's why they invented Granola bars, take them to go.

It took me 10 minutes to get there and about 20 minutes to do my stuff at the house. I got to my first period a little late but I didn't really care.

I walk in to Mr. Trevor's class and quickly all the attention turns towards me.

"Where were you?" He asks.

"Sorry." I mumbled walking to my seat.

"That wasn't my question." He said raising his voice.

"I was late, I'm sorry." I repeat, getting annoyed by all the attention driven towards me. Vanessa gives me a sign to cut it out. I nod my head. I look back at Mr. Trevor, he looked a little angry but not too angry to get me in trouble. I sighed in relief and sinked back in my chair. He continued the boring lesson and I looked at Mario and gave him a smile. He gave me a weak smile, but it faded after a second.

After class was dismissed I headed towards my second period. My second period is thankfully study skills. All I have to do is get missing homework done for other classes and that's really it. When I got there I went straight on my phone because I had no missing work. I scrolled through my Instagram feed and saw that Emily posted the picture of all of us at Six Flags. It was captioned "Love them to death💘" I studied the picture. Emily was on Weston's back, her hands wrapped around his neck. They looked happy. Michelle and Hunter where side hugging each other. Vanessa and Brandon where looking into each other's eyes and laughing. And then there's me and Mario. His arm was around me, we tried to take a serious picture but we ended up laughing.

I liked the picture and kept scrolling. Vanessa and Michelle also posted the picture and I liked them too. It was cute how all of them found someone they actually cared about.

~~

I walked over to our table. I saw all the guys sitting down, except Mario. I was greeted by all of them. I sat down and all the attention turned to someone behind me.

I turned around and saw him. With her. Hayden was speed walking towards our direction, you can see the anger in her. I look around to see what was going on. Just as I was about to turn my direction back to her, I felt my cheek getting hot. Hayden slapped me. I looked at her dead in the eye. She was surrounded by her girl posse and Mario was next to her. I slapped her back, straight across her right cheek. I must've hit her hard because my hand was in pain too. Just then Mario steps up and he was about to shove me but Weston and Hunter got in front of me.

"Hey man, back off." Weston says shoving him away.

"What's wrong with you." Hunter adds.

"Stay away from Mario!" She yelled, holding her cheek in her hands.

"I didn't do anything." I snapped.

"Stay away from him!" She repeated, she raised up her phone and there it was. The picture of him hugging me.

"That wasn't me!" I yelled, "Mario tell her I didn't do anything!"

I looked at him.

"You heard her." He said, the same thing he told me on the first day I came, "Stay away from me."

"I didn't hug him!" I snapped at her.

"Sure you didn't." Hayden retorted. She looked like she was about to cry.

"Mario!!" I yelled.

"Don't talk to me." He spat, "I'm tired of you, I barely survived Friday with you and know I have to see you cause my girlfriend pain everyday. Go home, Jasmin! No one wants you here and you will never fit in because you're just a retarded stupid freak! Nobody loves you! The only reason I was with you was because I was basically forced by Weston! Go back to where you came from."

I was shocked and sad by what he said. I grabbed my stuff and ran out.

I could hear the girls calling after me but I just ran. I ran outside to the tree behind the football fields. I sat down and started to cry. I put my knees to my chest and sat there sobbing. I could imagine the evil smirk splattered on Hayden's face.

Michelle's POV (Ooo different POV)

I call after Jasmin as she ran off but she wouldn't budge. I tell Vanessa to go find her but she whispered, "She needs space." I nodded my head and turned my attention back to Mario. I literally felt like snapping his head off.

"What was that for?!" Weston yells.

"You're such a jerk." Emily yells at him, "Jasmin didn't deserve this and your making her feel unwanted!" She slaps Mario across the face.

"Maybe you should go home!" Vanessa added. The whole cafeteria was paying attention to us, surprisingly no teacher has came to get us in trouble.

"And take Hayden with you." I spat.

They both walked away. I hugged Hunter. His arms felt like heaven to me. I always liked him, I'm glad Emily decided to invite them to six flags or else I would have never known he felt the same way.

"Let's go find Jasmin." I whispered at them, sadly breaking me and Hunter's hug.

Vanessa's POV

We walk around and look for Jasmin. Michelle had suggested the idea but I think Jasmin needs space. She looked like she really liked Mario, it must've been hard. But Mario is the schools player, the popular kid and I guess most popular people don't change. What I mean by 'most' is that Hunter, Weston, and Brandon are really nice now. I kind of like Brandon, me and Brandon already kissed, I just haven't told anyone and I think he wants to keep it a secret too.

Whenever he hugs me I feel like he's going to kiss me but he doesn't. I don't know if he's trying to tease me or something. He's just so funny and adorable. Adorable as in really hot.

"She's over there." Emily tells us pointing at the willow tree behind our football field. We all follow her to the tree.

Emily's POV

I walk towards Jasmin. Her knees are buried in her chest.

"Jasmin." I whisper to her. She raises her head up and looks at me. She puts it back in her arms.

"Yeah?" She asked, you can hear the sadness in her voice.

"Come here." Michelle yells from behind me. Jasmin stands up and we pull her into a group hug.

"I should've taken your warning." She said, giving me a friendly punch on the shoulder.

"The Queen is always right." I say, putting my hand under my chin.

"Thanks for the Compliment, Em." Vanessa says patting my back.

We all start laughing and that's enough to make Jasmin smile.

"I'm so excited." Jasmin says.

"For what?" I ask.

"I called him and he's coming." She says.

"Who?" Everyone asks in unison.

"My Best Friend, Travis."

A/N: Ooo different POV's, that's most likely only for this chapter!

Make sure to read my Hunter Rowland Fanfic😈💋

Hope you like this chapter and vote for more🍃

Read my account bio for more info❤️