Chapter 1 : It's just the Beginning

It was just like another day, walking on the hill where the views are majestic of flying birds and blue ocean where the city is just past the hill. The brunette walks to the edge of the hill and parks her bike to a nearby tree. The brunette sits down and let out a sigh," Just like old days, sitting here, enjoying the view, going out from the noisy city. Even the view of the city is pretty nice, somehow this place soothes my mind.". The brunette smiles, looking at the view. Her name was Yami, Shine Yami. She's 16 and she lives with her cat, Shiro. Her school graduates on the age of 16, so you can say she just graduated. Her parents got on a car accident when she was 15 so her grandma took care of her, then a half year later her grandma passed away when Yami was in second semester.

While Yami was enjoying the view, suddenly a loud crash can be heard from the city. Yami looked up," Woaw, what's going on?", Yami stands up and climbed a tree to look for the better angle view of the city, a smoke came out from the city. With worried look she goes down and rides on her bike. When she arrived at the city, a giant yellow ball goes around the city, destroying buildings one by one and the ball sported a young boy. The boy shrieks in fear while the ball gets closer to him. " Don't tell me....." Yami quickly rides the bike in a swooping motion and holds the boy. The ball spotted Yami with the boy and chases her. With all the strength she has, she rows as fast as she could. " Is that Pacman?! How it's still alive?!". Without notice, the tyre hits a rock and both got flung infront of the bike. Yami cursed and helped the boy, Pacman's getting near and both are injured because of the rocks and the wreckage that Pacman made. Yami and the boy holds together hoping for their dear lives, then suddenly a lightning strucks on Pacman and it brokes into pieces.

Yami stood still, but she suspected something didn't happened, her light orange eyes scanned the whole situation until she spotted a man walking on the pieces. A pair of glowing eyes and holds a diamond sword. He has the same feature as steve, the character from minecraft. Yami's eyes widen in disbelief," Y-you ar-ho-how...." she mutters something and the man says," It's just the beginning.".

Hope you guys enjoy it! Chapter 2 coming soon!