Chapter 2 : The Fight

Yami gasps at the pixelated character, the infamous Herobrine standing infront of her." Now is not the time for fangirling me, now we need to destroy that Pacman 2 more times in order to save the city. You should be moving now, one life or thousand lifes?'', Yami snapped back to reality and stands up quickly but flinched, she forgot that she is bruised after the sudden incident of Herobrine." Miss, where's my mommy and daddy?'' the little boy pulled Yami's shirt crying looking for his parents," Don't worry, here. Use this to defend yourself. I'll help this kid find his parents, don't get yourself killed, girlie." herobrine gave Yami a spare diamond sword and took off with the little boy just like that." Wait, what?!?! Don't just leave me....." Yami sighed and look around for a vehicle to ride on and saw a black motor bike in flames, the handle shaped like a skull and the engine roars as the machine pumps and working.

" Is this..... Ghost Rider's bike????'' Without any thought she rides the bike and rushed off to find where Pacman will be spawned next. Meanwhile, Herobrine flew on air wih the boy on his arms," There?'' the boy looked down and saw two familiar adults searching someone and yell," William! William, son! Where are you?!?!". The boy, whose name is William, widen his eyes and shouted ," Dad,Mom!! Here!! Dad, Mom!!'' Herobrine landed near his parents and realease the kid and William ran into their parents as their parents hug him in tears. Herobrine turned around and as he start to fly to help Yami, William hug him from the back," Thanks, sir. One day i'I'll be strong as you!". Herobrine looked at the boy and smiled," You will, kid. One day.'', he flew and dashed to an amzing speed, catching up to find Yami.

Yami has reached to the location where Pacman will spawn again, as soon Herobrine reached the location Pacman spawned and started rampaging the buildings and anything infront of it." Let's GO!" the bike roars as it started to sped up catching Pacman, followed by a confused Herorine." Where did you get that bike, girl?" Yami shrughed at him," Dunno, it just being left there just like that and it seems the bike likes me. Split up?". herobrine nodded and they went in seperate ways to catch Pacman, luckily Pacman were catching Yami from behind." Jeez, that thing never rests. Speed UP!" Yami sped up, trying to get away from Pacman to distract it from Herobrine, he flew and fell on top while summoning two times larger lightning than the first one he did before.

She stopped at her tracks as she heard a booming sound at her back and saw Herobrine, there standing with a smirk. Yami clapped at him with his suprise attack with out her noticing," Bravo, dood. Bravo." Herobrine felt unamused at her compliment with no meaning in it," You're lying, aren't you?". "Shuddup, It's none of your bussine--is this my apartment?" Yami went down from her bike as she tries to find something in the debris and looked in horor, the tail of her white cat.

A/N : Sooo, how is it, i think it started to get interesting isn't it?

Herobrine : Now, now, you shouldn't freak yourself out about the story. You could just make another one.

A/N : Shuddup, dope. i love this story, don't worry I'll add Notch if you keep whinning, kekekekekeke.

Herobrine : *Groans* Ugh, Not him again.

Notch : What? People like me, especially fangirls, aren't you?

Herobrine : Well, i think i have more fangirls than you including you, reader. Aren't you? * flirts*

A/N : Shuddup, you both. Now, I'll end it here before the fight gone wrong. See you in Part 3!!

Herobrine : See you lovelies~

Notch : Please put me in the story!

A/N : Maybe, kekekek~

Notch : *sweatdrops*