Shadowcat Claws Fire

SUNSPOT'S POV

     I was walking home with Rus, at normal speed. I'm exhausted after practicing my pyrokinetic ability with Ezra and the others just now. As we entered a narrow alley, we heard a weak sob from the back of a huge dumpster.

SHADOWCAT'S POV

    I was sobbing my heart out when i heard someone behind me. Instinctively, I wiped my tears quickly and turned behind. "Who's that..Oh," I whimpered.
    "Kitty? What are you.." Bart asked.
    "None of your business. "
    Bart glanced at Russell, and shrugs.
   "Did something happen?" Rus asked.
    "Like what..?" I pretended unconvincingly.
    Bart took a step forward. "Like this," and instantly generating a ball of flame dancing on his palm.
    "Or this," said Russell, lifting the entire dumpster with his will.
    "Right. I forgot. You two are mutants,too," I muttered.
    "Too?" Bart asked.
    "Crap.." I said.
    "What can you do?" Rus asked curiously.
     I sighed. "This," I said, walking through the dumpster to face them.
    "Wow. Intangibility?" Bart asked. I nodded.
    Rus and Bart looked at each other, as if they're discussing something private. Finally, Bart said "We all should go home. It's almost dark. We'll have an invitation for you soon.."
    "Invitation?"
    "You'll see. Now c'mon!" Rus said to Bart, and they ran at normal athlete speed toward home.