Story 1

Ok ladies who wants to hear a story? It's a rhetorical so your going to hear one any way.

December 3, 2015

I was hanging out with my best friend when heard my home phone ringing, I picked it up, it was one of my best friends or at least I thought he was, here's the conversation.

"Hey Rosey want to go out this weekend like a date"? I used to have a crush on him so I got kind of excited and he could hear it in my voice when I answered.

"Really"? I said this happily not knowing what he was going to say.

"Ya, who wouldn't want to go out with the ugliest girl in school"! I heard a lot of laughter behind him and I figured there was a lot of people with him, a lot of guys. He quickly hung up and I threw my phone across the room startling my real best friend.

Ok I know I'm not perfect but really what's wrong with them! I get that they don't know that I'm depressed and that, that was a jerk move, this is a huge problem for some girls!

People tell us we're ugly or we're not worth it but we are! Don't chase after guys if it's meant to be they'll come to you trust me. I know. We are beautiful every last one of us even my good friend rally1125 who thinks she's ugly for some odd reason! In the comments if you know the trust post "beautiful and I know I'm not afraid to show it" because you are don't let anyone tell you other wise.

Also post this in the comments so I know how many people read my book "I'm no potatoe!"