Chapter 2, Forbidden love.

Zayn's Point of View

He told me he loved me back, So I made my move. I move down since he his shorter than me, and he moved up to me so it's easier. We keep going until our lips touch. We started kiss passionately. Until there was a knock on the door. I pull away first and tell him to lay on the bed. I answer my door. 'Hi?' I say Louis passes right through me towards Niall. 'Ni, are you alright?' Louis said worriedly. 'Actually yes I am I am happy.' Niall said blushing still from our kiss. 'What did you do to him , what the hell did you make him promise not to say!' Louis said pushing me against the wall. 'Nothing! I swear' I said promsing, tears brimming at the corner of my eyes. 'LOUIS LET HIM GO!' Niall said punching Louis. 'Go get in the car I'm taking you home.' Louis yelled at Niall at he let me down. 'No I'm staying here!' Niall said cuddling into my side. 'FUCK NIALL GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!' Louis exclaimed. Niall gets up, kisses me, and runs into Louis' car sobbing. 'I'll deal with you later you fucking twat.' Louis leaves me sobbing on the ground. If he really was his fucking best friend he would've known Niall's house burnt down.

NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL.

Liam's Point of View (HA DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING DID YOU :O)

I was waiting at my car for Zayn but he never shown, and I need to get to class! He finally showed up looking like complete shit. 'Z! What happened!' I exclaimed. 'Nothing' He said coldy storming into the school. What the fuck went up his ass and died? 

2nd Period same class Niall, and Zayn have.

Niall's Point of View.

There he was. My all time crush. I keep touching my lips on where we kissed. I was happy but until Louis the fucking twat barged in. I move to sit by him, and he smiles. 'Aye Ni.' He said rasply, his eyes were puffy and red, and he has tears stains on his cheeks. I fucking about to kill Louis. 'Niall' He said knowing what I must've done. 'I- I'm sorry Zayn I couldn't hold it in anymore I HAD TO CUT!' I said saying through heavy sobs. 'I- I tried my best to go to sleep.. I did but my mind was making fun of me and I couldn't take--' Zayn stopped me by hugging me. 'Let me see' He said I tensed up. I don't need him to see. I carved out slut, Stupid, cunt, and retard. 'Niall, let me see' Zayn said more sternly. 'No I can't!' I said scared. 'Niall James Horan let me see!' Zayn said coldly. He pulled up my sleeve and gasped. 'Niall... I'm so sorry' He said calmer and hugged me tight while I sobbed uncontrolably. 'Zayn why do you love a fucking cutting freak' I said in between sobs. The teacher finally walked in and excused me and Zayn from the class. 'Zayn plea----' he cut me off my kissing me. 'Shut up' He said kissing me again. This time for passionately and heated. Woah this is not happening! I pulled away breathless. 'Zayn?' He dragged me into a closet. 'You ready?  Zayn said pushing me against the door. 'Haz did you hear that pound?' Louis said curously. 'I don't kn--' Haz begin but was cut off by moaning. 'SHIT  ZAYN!' I moaned loudly. Louis got furious. 'I'm going to kill him!' Louis walked right past the closet pissed. 

A week later

Niall's Point of Veiw

I kept throwing up everything I ate. Even my water I ended vomiting up. I called Zayn he fixed me up a doctor's appointment. I heard the doorbell, and my mum got it. 'HONEY! ZAYN'S BACK!' Zayn's mum yelled up to me. 'Okay Trisha!' His mum treats me like I'm apart of the family but doesn't mind that me and Zan might end up dating but I changed into new boxers, sweatpants, a short t-shirt 'Kiss me I'm irish', a jacket, and my supra's then I head downstairs. 'Hey Z!' I say happily to see him. I wish he would just ask me to be his god damn boyfriend already! 'Hey Ni' He said as he kissed my head. 'I'm ready.' I say nervously. 

At the doctor's office.

'Niall Horan?' The nurse said. 'I' I get up with Zayn, and head into the office. 'Hi I'm Doctor Katie, can you lay on the table, and lift your shirt a bit please while I put the gel on please' The doctor said to me. I did as she continues..

'Well guess what I have great news!

DUN DUN DUN!

A/N

Hope you guy's like this!

Do you think Niall is pregnant with Zayn's baby or isn't!

~IceCream<3