Chapter 20. Re-Entries to X-Factor.

Niall's Point of View.

I'm 2 months pregnant. I don't have a big bump. And we're all going back to X-Factor. We get into the van and start heading towards the arena that it's at. I lay on on Zayn's shoulder slowly falling asleep.

Niall's Dream. 

I was at the arena with my mum and dad. I saw this beautiful boy that looked like my boyfriend Zayn Javadd Malik. I go up to him and introduce myself. He smiles at me. 'Babe?' He said. I nod my head. He kisses me softly then he gets called out to audition. I go on my twitter. 

Tweet: 'JUST SAW MY BABY

I tweeted that and then it was my turn. I heard Zaynie's phone go off he smiles and kisses me on the cheek. 'Good Luck.' He said smiling softly at me. I go out and audition. I get denied of coarse. I start crying and run into Zayn's arms. 'I knew this would happen! I'm to fucking ugly, fat, and stupid. How could I ever become what I want?' I said sobbing his his arms uncontrollably. 'I'm sorry sweetie.' My mum says. I move to her arms. Zayn looks for his mum and tell's her something special. 'Mum, I don't want to continue...' He said quietly. 'Why honey?' She asks him quieter than him. 'My boyfriend mum, I can't leave hi-' He doesn't continue someone shoots Simon Cowell. He moves to me to shoot me Niall Horan I'm going to die... Just before the bullet hit's me Zayn moves in front of me and get's hit. I fall to me knee's and as he starts to gush out blood. He got hit in the chest. I heard frantic yelling for help and someone  call 911. But it was too late Zayn said I love you and died. I sobbed right there not ready for this..

End of Dream.

I jump up startling Zayn. 'Babe you okay, your sweating.' He said grabbing my hand. I start to cry waking up everyone else. They ask me what's wrong but the dream keeps replaying in my head. What if this actually happens? 

Zayn's Point of View.

I was thinking about the dream I had last night. When Niall jumps up, scared half to death, sweating frantically. 'Babe are you okay? Your sweating' I said to him grabbing his hand. He starts to cry waking everyone else up. We get to the arena and we enter. I calm down Niall in the car before we enter. 'Babe what happened?' I asked walking in with him in my arms (he is carrying him bridal style). 'I had a dream where we were dating, but it was here. You auditioned and I finished not getting through. I was going to get shot but you went in the way and saved my life.' He said sobbing into the crook of my neck. That was the same dream I had. I saved his life because he is the love of my life.We get into the arena. Louis goes on first and gets passed. Then me, then Liam, then Niall, then Harry. We all get through. We cheer and we go back out on stage. They said we will be moving in with each other, we picked Simon as our mentor. We go backstage again and hug each other. Me and Niall kiss for awhile, Louis and Harry kiss, then Liam kissed Katie.This was an amazing day.

Liam's Point of View. 

We drove home to pack up. We packed as much clothes as possible, got pillows, and blankets. I said bye to Katie. I hugged and kissed her tight. 'I will miss you babe.' I said. She started crying. 'I'll miss you too.' She said crying. I kiss her goodbye. We get in the car, and we leave. I call her. She answers on the first ring. 'Skype, and call me everyday babe, okay?' I said. 'Okay.' She said. She hang up and I fell asleep on the car ride there. 

Louis' Point of View.

I was playing on my IPhone, when my mum called me. I answer of coarse.'Hey mum!' I said. 'Hi honey, congratulations. on making it through X-Factor baby!' She said excited. I smiled. 'Thank's mum, I can't believe I made it. Everyone else made it too I hope you saw that.' I said. She giggled. 'Of coarse, tell Niall congratulations!' She said. 'Nialler, my mum said congratulation's!' I said to him. He smiled and nodded.' Thank you!' He said. Harry was sound asleep. Zayn and Liam were sound asleep also. Me and Niall were the only ones awake. Beside the driver. My mum hung up and I was talking to Niall. 'So why were you cryin earlier?' I asked him he tensed up. 'Um just a dream that scared me.' He said to me. I didn't want to push him into anything so I drop it.

A/n

Hope you guy's like it <3

They were put into a group right away by the way.

Like,Comment,Vote <3

Love Ya's<3

~IceCream:)