Part 1

«Part One»

"Come on, Elle. You have to go." My friend Lily said.

"No. I have things to do anyways." I
said.

She was trying to convinced me to go the masquerade ball for all the Seniors in our high school.

"It's our last big dance of the year." She replied.

"What about prom?" I asked.

"This is bigger than a prom.

"You know prom is too classic compared to this dance and don't say you have things to do because all you do is read."

She answered.

Lily is different. She is the type of person that is outgoing, fun, and just the most hilarious person I've ever met and get all guys eyes on her easily.

While me, a boring, shy girl, that everyone likes to made fun of. Lily has been my best friend since elementary and promised that she would still be no matter what happen in high school and she does kept her promise.

"You're going to the dance and I'll make sure you do."

"I'm tired of you burying yourself in books and homework making an excuses so you can avoid go out and see people."

"You never party with me and you haven't even kissed a guy yet but that Johnny guy in the 2nd grade doesn't count."

she said.

"His name was Danny." I corrected her I as shoved the books in my locker.

"I don't give a damn what his name was. It still doesn't count Elle." She answered.

And we laugh.

We heard a low mumbling coming on our way as I looked up to see who it is.

"Is he coming?" I asked Lily.

"Right,for you I guess." She answered.

I sighed.

"Push up your glasses, Elle. I think they're falling." The familiar voice said.

He stood against the lockers besides me and as I pushed my glasses up.

"Do you ever wear your hair down? Or maybe even lose the glasses?" He asked while making faces.

I looked up and met his green eyes before looking back down. He lifted my head back up to look at him and he took my glasses.

"Ethan, give them back." I said.

"Beg for them"He answered.

"Just give them back."I said

"Not until you beg." He answered.

"Beg to me."

He said in my ear sending a chill down to my spine.

"Give me my glasses, Ethan. Now." I commanded.

"No. You know what I want." He answered.

Lily shoved him and grabbed my glasses from his hands and give it back to me.

"You gotta stick up for yourself sometimes Elle." She said as we walked away...
The school bell rings as I was about to leave the school building.

On my way there, my stupid legs suddenly tripped on a shoe. I fell onto the ground and dropped my books and everything out of my bag.

"Walk much?" He said and laughed.

"Ethan what the hell? Leave her alone, you ass." Lily said as she help me pick up my stuff and put it in my bag.

"It's not my fault that she tripped over her own feet." He defended still laughing.

"You tripped her!" Lily fired back.

"Lily, come on. It's fine." I said.

I pulled her arm as she keep looking at Ethan with an angry face.

"I swear I'm gonna punch his face someday Elle." She defended.

"That's sounds like a great idea. Let's go." I said.

We get in her car and drive away quickly.

"Tell your mom that I'm taking you to dress shopping." She said.

"Lily, I told you I'm not going to that dance." I replied.

She rolled her eyes.

"You are going ,now tell her!." She said.

I text my mom and explain to her what is going on and she gladly said that it is fine.

As soon as we get to the boutique,Lily asked the woman to help us find suitable dresses for masquerade ball and she guide us to a room full of beautiful dresses.

Lily's eyes immediately landed on a red dress that she fell in love with. She try on some of the dresses besides the red one, but she still wants the red one.

"Hmm seems the dress really catch an eye for you If you love it so much then just buy it Lily"

I said as I looked around and saw a long black laced looking dress.

It has an antique look on it and it's a black silk material that goes under the lace. It has short sleeves and it covers all the way up to the collar bones.

"Oh my god, that's beautiful Elle. You have to try it on." Lily said.

"No. I'm not going. There's no point." I answered bluntly.

She grab the dress only to push me into a fitting room and hang the dress on the wall waiting for me to try it on.

"Don't come out until I see that dress on you." She said.

I groaned before stripping out of my clothes and put the dress on.

It is tight around my body and flows over my feet. The dress is perfect and I love it in everyway.

"I know you have it on already Elle. Now come out and show me. Don't be shy Elle." Lily said.

I sighed before walking out hesitantly. Lily's jaw dropped.

"Oh my Elle ! You look super hot in that girl!!". That's it You're getting it, if you don't get it . I'm getting it for you.No objections." She replied.