Part 9

I sat down in my seat next to Ethan like every other day and Lily sat in front of me.

"Why are they staring at me?" I asked Ethan.

He kissed my cheek.

"You told them?" I asked.

He nodded.

"Ethan, you could tell them that we were together not that it was me at the dance." I replied.

"Well, now they know both." He said before kissing my cheek again.

Class started soon and I was writing down notes the teacher was writing on the front board. "Are you mad angel?" Ethan asked.

I rest my head on my left hand.

"No. I'm not mad." I replied quietly.

"Why are you being so awfully quiet then baby?" He asked.

"Ethan, I'm always quiet." I said before sighing.

"I just think you shouldn't have told them it was me. They won't stop staring and it's making me feel uncomfortable." I continued.

"So, you are upset?" He asked.

I dropped my pen. "No, Ethan. I'm fine." I replied.

"Do you want to tell them I was kidding?" He asked.

I looked over at him.

"That sounds like a great idea. Just turned around and tell 'em 'hey guys I was just kidding'. Great idea." I replied sarcastically.

"That was kind of stupid to say wasn't it?" He asked.

"Yeah, because they wouldn't believe you. They're stubborn." I replied.

The bell rang I walked out of class with Lily.

"You're pissed, aren't you?" She asked.

"Yeah. A little. Now, they all keep staring at me like I'm growing an extra limb." I replied making her laugh.

"It's only because you looked hot at the dance and you always dress so innocent baby ." Ethan interjact.

"Maybe I should stop that." I said.

I felt Ethan's arms wrap around me and he kissed my neck.

"Stop it, Ethan." I said.

He held me tighter.

"Ethan, can you take her home after school? I have to pick my mom up from work." Lily asked.

I looked at her with a pleading look. I didn't want Ethan to take me home because I was annoyed with him that he told everyone it was me that night.

"I'd love to take her home. Right babygirl?" He asked before leaving a kiss below my ear. I pulled away.

"We need to go to class, Guys." I said. Ethan laced our fingers together and I pulled him to our next class.

The bell for the last class rang and I was the first one out of the class room. Lily said goodbye to me before she walked away and Ethan walked towards me.

"Hi baby." He said in my ear. I closed my locker and turned around to face him.

"Hi." I replied giving him a soft smile.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'm good." I pressed my lips to his.

"God Elle you're so damn pretty." He said.

"Yeah, yeah. Let's go." I relied.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him outside where he picked me up.

"Ethan, put me down." I commanded.

"Stop being crabby and pissed off at me." He replied.

"Put me down." I said.

"Nope. Not until you stop." He replied

"Okay, I'll stop. I promise I'll stop." I said.

He put me down and pressed his lips on mine.

"Don't be mad, baby. Who cares if they know." He replied.

"I do. They won't stop staring at me." I answered.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You just surprised them. That's all. There's nothing wrong with you." He kissed me again.

"Come on, I'll take you home." He opened the door for me to get in and he got in after and drove off.

"I made plans for us this weekend." He said after moments of silence.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah. A date. We can go see a movie and then go out to eat." He kissed my hand.

"You don't really have a choice since you're my girlfriend you have to go." He said.

I smiled.

"I didn't think I had a choice." I replied.

"Elle, I need to tell you something." He said.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"Well, you know that time before we started to date and I kissed you for the first time? That time, I  already had feelings for you and they just grow stronger when my lips touched yours. And then the whole thing with the dance and then we made love and my feelings for you are very, very strong. And I can't keep ignoring them until the words come out of my mouth from habit and I know its really soon in our relationship and I don't want you to think I'm just saying things." He replied.

I looked over at him.

"What are you trying to say, Ethan" I asked.

"Just please don't freak out and distance yourself from me." He replied.

"Okay, Ethan just say it." I answered.

He sighed as he parked the car.

"I think I'm madly in love with you Elle Rose,like really mad." He said.