Highschool

Highschool is ending, and guess what? They're gonna throw off a highschool end of the year party. Honestly I have no plans on going I rather stay here at home and enjoy my new PC given to me as a gift from my parents.

I open up my mail, I saw Em sent me a message! Em is my bestfriend ever since we were young our parents dropped us off the same preschool ever since then we became bestfriends.

Honestly I might have spent more time on em's house than mine.

Emi78:Hey Josh!

Joshie:Hey Em What's up?

Emi78:I'm so excited for the party you coming?

Joshie:As long as you are.. I hate being so awkward in party's without you.

Emi78:Of course I'll be there!

Joshie: So I better prepare then?

Emi78:Go I'm giving you 5 minutes and you should come pick me up :)

Joshie:God Em! You can't keep rushing me like that!

Emi78:I can that's why I do it! Time starts now josh!

(Of course the Email isn't exact but that's the summary)
I had to rush picking what to wear and how to look since I wanted to Impress Em.

She is the girl I want to spend my whole life with she's kind,Loving and smart! I want her to be mine but she knows nothing about that.

Well back on track I was running across the street until I reached her house, I knocked on the door and shouted Em I'm Here Open Up!

She opened the door looking pretty and decent as always,As I put my hand suggesting she takes it so I can act like a gentle man she giggles and took it as we walked down the road.

We got to the party with stomach aches because of really funny memories we were talking about. I told Em I was gonna follow her the whole night since I was not too close with anyone else she agrees.

Later that night a guy named billy keeps on texting her and she keeps on groaning how annoyed she's starting to be. The party got boring and Em asked me to walk with her and of course, I agreed without thinking twice.

We walked up to the park and we lied on the grass looking at the stars while telling stories of what's going on with our lives.

I took a glance at her but when I did it was different this time, This time I actually met her eyes she was looking at me as well.

I started feeling scared and confused about my next move, I didn't want to ruin the friendship so I broke the silence and I told her maybe it's time we go back, and we did go back to the party.

As I bring Em home she hugged me for gratitude for coming with her then she kissed me on the cheeks I can feel that I was blushing but I ignored it and just said "Goodnight Em" she smiled and went inside her house.

As I got home I was so tired that kiss drained the energy outta me, I sat on my desk and turned on my PC checking my mail Em sent me a message.

Emi78:Thanks for coming

Joshie:No problem. Anything for you. I'm always here.

Emi78:AHAHA You just can't get enough of me could you?

Joshie:Of course I can't after all I'm the pirate chasing after you right princess?

Emi78:I can't believe you still remember that but yeah I guess ahahah.

Emi78:So where do you plan to go for college?

Joshie:I'm going for arts school you know I'm an artist Em.

Emi78:I believe you're the best artist yet everything you do turns into perfection josh

Joshie:Thanks Em!

Emi78:I gotta go to sleep I'm feeling pooped Good night Dweeb!

Joshie:Goodnight princess.

I lay in my bed wide awake even though I'm tired I just couldn't believe that happened I thought about things until I fell asleep not knowing how to handle things.

I woke up from the sound of my Email I checked it, it was 3 am, Em emailed me saying "We'll always be bestfriends no matter what right?" I Replied with "No matter if things change between us we were best friends and we'll always be"