College

College was A blast! I got to the school I've always wanted and started feeling like a proffesional artist, and I also have a studio type apartment!

Everything felt like it was just falling into place, although I have all the things I've always wanted there was just an empty void in my heart it bothered me everyday, I have everything I need exept Em.

The last time I talked to her was before I enrolled into this arts school ever since then I became Busy.

I missed Em and If I don't message her I'll just keep on missing her day by day I miss the chance to contact her. So I knew I had to make a move.

I sat on my desk and used my new PC I opened email and started looking for Em's email address. I won't like I forgot Em's email address it has just been too long.

But after a few minutes of desperately scrolling I've found it I was so excited to talk to her once again.

Joshie:Hey Em I've missed you what's up?

Emi78:Josh? You dweeb! Why didn't you contact me for so long I missed you everyday!

Joshie:I've been busy trying to fulfill my proffesional artist dream, how bout' you what's going on?

Emi78:Remember billy the guy who texted me alot from the highschool party?

Joshie:Yeah that guy who annoyed you so much? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Emi78:No you're absoloutely right! Well after going to college we started dating! Plus we also went to the same school that's why we got closer!

Joshie:Dating? Hmm.. Isn't that guy kind of a jerk?

Emi78:No he isn't, I mean sometimes he is when he's around his friends but when we're alone he's the kindest guy ever!

Joshie:I just don't think he's the kind of guy who would date you

Emi78:Josh? Are you okay? Aren't you happy that billy and I are together?

Joshie:No.. I just think you deserve a better guy a much nicer guy

Emi78:trust me he is nice. And I love him that's what matters right?

Joshie:I trust you. He seems to be okay. Just know if you need someone I'm here okay?

Emi78:Of Course! We're bestfriends afterall right?

Joshie: No matter if things change between us we were best friends and we'll always be.

Emi78:I knew you were going to support me! I gotta go, ttyl?

Joshie:yeah later.

I lay down for a bit and started thinking, unstoppable tears were rolling down my eyes and I was shaking in anger sadness and pain.

I did not want to go out for the rest of the day so I did not go to school I just sat on my desk trying to remember who we used to be, and how I could have got the chance to be the one who's always there for her to love.

I was devastated I could not stop but to cry and not move a single inch away from my bed. I looked at our old photos and old text I knew it wouldn't help me but it made me feel a bit better about my self.

I looked back and prayed to be given a second chance. I prayed that once I open my eyes I was back at the park lying with Em looking at her eyes, I kept on praying and trying but with me not moving nothing seems to be happening.

I cry out to anyone listening to my prayers to please Just one last shot just one more and I'll make it right. I looked up my ceiling while tears overflow from my eyes. Talking to myself like an idiot or a mess.

I remember the kiss Em gave to me. And her eyes. Everything just seems like it's fading away slowly.

A clench my fist and I just screamed on the top of my lungs with a pillow on my face. I did not go to school for a few days until I decided that it was time to move on and try something new.

Although I try hard everything just seems to remind me about Em. I have to move on I have to.