Chapter 2

You woke up with tear falling for your eye."It's that dream again.Why did the past haunt me so much." you said to yourself."_______(your name) IS TIME TO WAKE UP!!!! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO SLEEP LIKE A LOG!!" said your mum yell across the room."I'M COMING!!!JUST WAIT A MOMENT." you yell back to your mum.You get up from your bed and started to tidying up.After you done tidying up,you quickly go to take shower and getting ready to go to school.

After that, you walked out from your room and head to the table to have breakfast.You never enjoying family moment or talk together since you grow up from a family that only care about education and achivement. You sit at the table and on your plate have a slice of bread with sausage and egg scramble.So your mum asked you about collage and university since this year you will be graduating high school.She told you take engineering course.Deep down in your heart you know that this is not what you want to do but you don't have any choice but to accept as usual because you know the argument will be fruitless.

After you done your breakfast,your mum sent you to school.You arrived at school and walked straight to the classroom.You greet your friends by saying good morning as usual. Your _______( friend 1 name) asked,"Hey,_______(your name) when will you upload your cover? or should I call _______(your utaite name)".You quickly covered your friend mouth and said,"Shhh... Everybody can hear you ."You become utaite one year ago because you admire Soraru for his courage and voice. The first time you upload your cover it become popular in just only one week.You're were shocked with the result and decided to continue until now."I NEED AIR~~~"said ______(friend 1 name) to you."I told you already not to talk about that loudly"said _______(friend 2 name) while scolding _______(friend 1 name).In your school only two of your friends know that you,________ (your name) your identity known as ________(your utaite name).Since you are popular on Nico Nico Douga as utaite,a lot people talk about you at school.You know that if your identity spread out through whole school you will be dead with your mum since your family hates music and art because they think doesn't have future and wasting time. Both of your friends are about to talked about collage and university course suddenly the bell rang.You and both of your friend go back to your own sit.Your sit is at the back which made you easier to think.The teacher came in,everybody stand up and greet.After the greet the teacher,the teacher gave a hand out of to fill in which is the choice going to collage and university."Okay,everyone as you can see this is your choice which university or collage while you fill in this make sure you made a right decision okay?Well then,let's get back to our class session"said teacher to all her student.You faced to the window and look at the blue sky with fluffy cloud coming through."Collage and university course huh?"said you in your inner thought.

~Skip time in the classroom~

The bell rang,it indicate that now is lunch time.You can't focus throughout the class because of collage and university  course.Both of your friends noticed,your unusual attitude and ________(friend 1 name ) asked "What's wrong? Were you thinking too hard about collage and university stuff again _______(your name)... You know you could discussed about this with us don't keep this to yourself"while pinching your cheek.Both of your friends knew how your parents always set up your life without even asking your opinion.You only let out a small laugh "I don't even think about that so don't worry about me"you said while giving fake smile.Suddenly,________( friend 2 name) hug you and said,"Please don't lie to us.We know how you feel. It's written all over on your face"."Seriously,you guys worried to much.I'll be fine." you said while ________( friend 2 name ) hug."I'll be fine.Right, Soraru?"said you in your inner thought voice.After the hug,________( friend 1 name ) and _________ ( friend 2 name) asked "What course do you want to take when you're going to collage and university?"."Music" you said with smile. They were shocked with your attitude who suddenly smile.This is rare for you to do this."Hey,are you sure your parent going to let you take music course ______(your name)? You know how your parent would react especially your mum"while holding a fork."Yeah ______(your name).We don't want you to get hurt"said ________(friend 2 name) with worried face." I don't know they told me to take engineering course but I think I have to gathered a lot of courage to faced them and talked about my opinion and what I wanted to do before I regret for my whole life" said you with smiling face.At the end,both of your friends and you laughed loudly.

~Skip lunch time and school~

"Finally school is over~~~"you said with bored face. You started to pack all your stuff and waving goodbye _____(friend 1 name) and ______(friend 2 name) and head back home.While you were walking,you were listening to Soraru song with earphone on.You felt really happy and forgetting reality around you for a while. 

You arrived at home but have no sign of your parents.It seem that they will be home late so you decided to finished your  homework early and cover a  _______(favorite song).

(A/N:I think I'm done with chapter 2.Actually three days ago,I went to anime convention and bought a lot of stuff especially utaite cd because  EXIT TUNES came this year I feel so happy X333 I hope they will come again next year and I'm currently dead tired need sleep  bye~~)