Chapter 3

~Skip time to do recording by Amatsuki :D~

After nearly 3 hours of recording,you finally be able to upload to Nico Nico Douga. As usual you felt really nervous to see how many people is going favorite and comment.You decided to log out because you think it will be best to wait until tomorrow.When you're about to log out from Nico Nico Douga all of sudden Soraru want to do a live stream a couple of minutes ago after you upload the song that you cover.You know for yourself that you're unable resist the moment when you heard that Soraru is going to do a live stream.You were facepalm by the time when he said want to do live stream because this will cause a lot of notification going around after you upload a video.

"DAMN SORARU,WHY YOU DO LIVE STREAM RIGHT NOW!!!" you said while punching your pillow.You hope that Soraru do game live stream because it wouldn't bother you because you only play mobile game.You checked the title of the live stream and it looks like you're not lucky today Soraru decided to do announcements."WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!"you said while punching that pillow again.So you decided to pretend the notification comment about your video never exists.Since your Nico Nico Douga account is premium you have no worries about getting kick out from live stream.While you were waiting,you wonder what Soraru is going to announce.You did hear a lot of rumours that he's going to do concert at _________(your country) and picked one person to scout he/her to become utaite and joined in as new member of ATR known as After the rain.But you can't trust rumours after all they just fake news that been spreading like a wild fire from unknown source.

Few minutes later,Soraru live stream started with greeting "Ah...aa..aa.... Can everyone hear me? .... umm....  good evening everyone~~~"he said with usual tone voice ."As you all know that there been a rumours that  I'm going to do concert at _______(your country)  and picked one person to scout he/her to become utaite and joined in as new member of ATR known as After the rain is was a false alarm"he said with usual tone voice and all of sudden down to serious tone."FALSE FALSE"joining in with a higher cute tone voice.You knew that this isn't just going  to be Soraru alone.It seem that he will be accompanied with Mafumafu since he is composer for ATR,After the rain.

You were a bit disappointed that the rumor wasn't actually true." We did say it was false alarm but it doesn't mean we won't do concert  at________(your country)"Soraru said with usual tone voice. You immediately got your spirit up and disbelief what he just said."He's going to come to my country?"you said with your inner voice while hugging your pillow to death."We will be at __________ convention so please and meet us at the concert."Mafumafu said with cheerful tone voice.After that Soraru reveal one important thing,"oh,one more thing before we end the live I forgot to tell that one of the album have come in with limited quantity which is around 60.If you manage to get the album,only one album that contain SSR which is.". Then Mafu suddenly cut in and said " be able to duet with us on stage".Suddenly Soraru end skype call because he cutting him off while he trying to said.You saw the screen on your laptop full of flooding comment him being tsundere to mafumafu.Soraru had been denied the fact for whole time during the livestream."That is for today.Once again,I hope you be able to go to our concert and thank you for supporting us.Goodbye~~~"Soraru said with his usual tone voice. You can't wait for the upcoming convention.Then again,you tell yourself not to get high hope because you might don't get the SSR album.

(A/N:I think I'm already done with chapter 3 and I passed my drive test.)