Suicide Art

Tut woke up to Oliver’s enormous eyes. “ Wake up! Wake up!”, Oliver sounded anxious. “Your first study session begins in an hour!Come on!” Tut willed Orycul to wake him up. He suddenly felt twice as aware of his surroundings than before. He willed to be clean, and his skin was softer than a baby’s. He willed new clothing, and his garments became fresh, silky and fashionable. He willed to be fed, and his eyes widened before the array of countless breakfast dishes from around the globe. Tut finished his breakfast and walked down the hall.

   Oliver led him to Room A. Inside the room was another trainee. The girl he saw in the room was wearing glasses,looking very studious. She had a sleek body, with dark skin and jet black hair. “Hi”, Tut said in a confident voice,”I’m Tutankhamen. Call me Tut.” Tut shot a glance at Oliver. They both smiled. “I’m Kaya.It’s nice to meet you! I wonder what we are going to learn today...”Kaya sounded exuberant. “Are we the only two students?”, Tut asked. Kaya looked around the room.Then she said, “I guess so! Well, seeing that we are going to be classmates, let me introduce myself. I came from India. Don’t you love these language modulators? I’m sad that all I believed in was wrong. Well, we were right about reincarnation! I love all the books you can get here. I just love reading. Do you-”Kaya was interrupted by the professor that entered the room.

   “Welcome to your first day of Suicide Art.”, The man droned on, “Today we will learn about Thicyr.....” Tut lazed through the lecture, obviously not enjoying it. When his speech was over, Tut left, feeling flustered. “Well, that was boring.” Tut said. “Yes, well, Mr. Keder doesn’t know how to engage students like us.” Kaya piped up. The next few years were a drag. Every day Tut would get up, go to class and listen to Mr.Keder’s lectures. Tut found it unbearable. The only people he saw were Oliver, Kaya and Mr. Keder, and none of them had any idea of what was going on, besides their designated jobs. Tut was getting tired of it. Where is Quillon? he thought. After exactly four years, Quillon appeared.

      “ You have now learnt the history of Suicide Art, and a Suicide Art Theory teaching you how careful you must be, not to say anything of Orycul, and how essential it is to kill yourself, or have someone kill you, before you turn 18. You will now start training, learning how to help Earth secretively, and more importantly, making sure you can contain the biggest secrets of your life.”, Quillon empowered the words upon them, engraving them into their brains. “Your training will begin tomorrow, in Room B.”,Quillon left.