Chapter three

~3 weeks later~
"Moon! Wait up!" Kyle yelled after me as we skated down the street. "No!" I yelled as I laughed. I was way ahead of him. He eventually caught up to me and tackled me to the grass. "Okay! That was rude!" I said. He laughed.

"I told you to wait up." He said as he held himself up above me. "And I told you no." I shot back. He laughed. "I'm hungry." He said randomly. I laughed. "Me too." I said. He smiled. "My mom makes killer homemade pizza." I said. "How did you know I wanted pizza?" He laughed. I smiled. "Lucky guess?"

~Skip~
As we walked into my house, I heard my mom speaking French into the phone. She must be talking to family.
"Ma...?" I asked kinda quiet. "Je suis au téléphone!" She yelled. I put my hands up in surrender. "D'accord! D'accord!" I said as I turned to Kyle.

"She's obviously busy," I said laughing. He smiled. "We could make it ourselves." He suggested. I smiled. "Lets do it!" I yelled as I pulled him into the kitchen.

I got all the ingredients out and we started making the dough. "You gotta teach me French sometime." Kyle said as he smoothed out the dough. "I can teach you now." I said.

"I wanna learn how to say fuck you." He said. I laughed. "Okay. Vas te faire encule." I said. "That's long, are you sure that's it?" He said. I hit his arm. "I'm Fuckin French! Of corse it's it. Its Fuckin French, everything's long." I said.

"Jeez, sorry." He said laughing. "Nicole, I need to go back to work for a while, are you okay- is this the Kyle boy you haven't shut up about for the past 3 weeks?" My mom said as he walked into the kitchen.

I blushed. "Yeah, nice to meet you." Kyle greeted, holding his hand out. "I finally get to meet you!" My mom said as she shook his hand. She seems so nice when she meets new people.

"So, what are you doing?" My mom asked. "We're making pizza, who were you on the phone with, you seemed mad?" I quickly changed the subject. She doesn't like it when I cook because she's afraid I'll burn down the house. Fuck you mom.

"It was nobody. Um, I gotta go. I'll be back around 9:00. Bye lune." My mother said. Lune is French for Moon, by the way.

She left and me and Kyle continued to make the pizza. As I made the sauce, I smiled. I dipped a finger in the sauce and wiped it on Kyle's nose. He laughed. "I'll hit you with dough." He said. I laughed. "I'll hit you with pepperonis!" I said as I grabbed a bowl of pepperonis. "That's rude." He scoffed. I laughed.

I grabbed a handful of sauce and wiped it all over Kyle's face. "That's so fucked up!" He yelled. He grabbed a handful of sauce. "I don't wanna ruin your perfect hair...but..." he put it in my fucking hair. That asshole! I laughed. "That was so mean!" I yelled. He shrugged as he wiped the sauce off his face. I grabbed a hand full of flower and put it in his hair. "Okay, I deserved that." He said. We ended up having a food fight, just throwing random ingredients at each other.
I ran through the house, trying to get away from him, but since the floor is covered in food, like us, I slipped and fell. Kyle laughed and tried to help me up, but fell himself. He laughed and his face hovered above mine. I stared into his perfect Brown eyes as he stared into my green eyes.

Okay, he's really making me wanna kiss him. My eyes flickered between his eyes and his lips. He must've been thinking the same as me because he slowly leaned in and kissed me.

I smiled. "Sorry." He quickly got up. I shook my head. "What are you sorry about?" I asked. He smiled. "I think we should clean this place up." I said. He nodded. This is gonna take so long.

-Skip-

"Finally! We're done!" I said as I washed my hands. "Wanna go back to the apartment?" Kyle asked. I shrugged. "Why not?" I asked as I grabbed my board. He grabbed his board and we left to the apartment.

When we got there, Johnnie and Jeydon were fighting over, what I assume is the TV remote, but I don't know. "Guys!" Kyle yelled. Everyone looked at us. "Hey Moon." Johnnie said. I laughed. "Hi." I said. "Anyways," Kyle said as he sat on the couch. I sat next to him. "Let's watch some Netflix!" Kyle said as he grabbed the remote. "Kyle, we have to pack! Dip shit." Alex said. I raised an eyebrow. "Shit." Kyle whispered.

"What?" I asked. "We're all going back home." Shannon said sadly. My eyes went wide. "When?" I asked. "3 days." Jeydon said. I frowned. "For how long?" I asked. "Depends." Kyle said. I bit my lip. "Kyle, can I talk to you, alone?" I said. He nodded and we went to the kitchen. "Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" I asked. "I forgot myself." He said. I bit my lip and shook my head. "Now I'm gonna be all alone!" I said. He laughed. "You got Johnnie and Bryan. You'll be fine." He said. I shook my head. "But I wanna be with you." I blurted out. I quickly covered my mouth when I realized what I said. "Did you technically just say you liked me?" He asked with a smirk. Shit.

~~~~~~
A/N: CLIFFHANGER!!! hahaha! Its not really a cliffhanger though....oh well! I don't know if I'll be able to update agan today, but.....eh. anyway, that's really it. Oki bai!!!