Prologue

"Wake up! Wake up!" Laurence whispered, shaking his brother for him to wake up. Garroth giggled "go to sleep Laurence" he said, Laurence laid on Garroth "but I can't! The sky's awake, so I'm awake! So we have to play!" Laurance said in a dramatic voice, Garroth playfully pushed Laurence of his bed "go play by yourself" he said. Laurence sat on the floor, he then had an idea. With a smirk on his face to looked at Garroth "do you wanna build a snow man?" He said, Garroth opened his eyes and smirked.

They ran down the stairs into the main hall, Garroth trying to keep Laurence quiet so they wouldn't wake their parents. As they entered the hall, it was massive. Laurence ran straight in and Garroth closed the door. Garroth ran up to his giggling little brother "do the magic! Do the magic!" He chanted, and with a twist of his hands, snow appeared, it made a twinkling snow ball, Laurence had a huge smile on his face.

"Ready?" Garroth asked, Laurence nodded. Garroth tossed the snow ball in the air and it began to snow. Laurence danced around "THIS IS AMAZING!" He said cheerfully, Garroth smiled at his brother, he then made the ground ice and they began to skate. They played in the snow and made a snow man. "Hello, my name is Dante, and I like warm hugs" Garroth said in a silly voice moving the snow man's arms. Laurence giggled "I love you Dante" he said as he hugged the snow man.

They started playing again. "Catch me!" Cheered Laurence as he jumped out of a small snow hill, Garroth sent his magic and made a small hill "Got'cha" he said, "AGAIN!" Laurence cheered as he jumped from hill to hill, but Garroth could not keep up "Laurence slow down! You're going too fast!" As Garroth said the last part, he slipped.

Accidentally using his magic, and hitting his little brother in the head. Laurence fell to the ground, not moving. Garroth ran over to him "MOTHER! FATHER!" He yelled hugging his little brother. His parents came in, panicking. "I know what we need to do" said the father.

They then were off to find a way to save Laurence... If they could...

A little while later, they found a small opening. Their were fluff balls everywhere. "Help! My son!" Yelled the king. The fluff balls began to move, getting closer. They all opened up and turned out to be meif'wa, "it's the king" said one of them. Then the leader of the group walked up "what's the matter?" She asked, the king looked at the leader "my son... Please help him" he said. The leader looked at the boy and touched his forehead. "there is Ice in his mind, not too serious.... Good thing it was the heart, the heart isn't as easy" he said looking at the child, "how can we help him?" The King asked. "The best thing to do, is to erase all memory of magic... " and instantly, she had changed Laurence's memories "I will take out the magic, but leave the fun" she said. Garroth looked at his hands "so... He won't remember I have magicks?" He asked, the lead meif'wa then looked at Garroth "I warn you Garroth, your magicks are beautiful and can make people happy, but also make people scared and hate you..." She said showing them a small hologram type thing. Garroth got scared and hid slightly behind his father "we will try to keep his magicks hidden, until he can control them" the king said.

"But until then... We will keep them separated... Close the castle gates... And keep Laurence safe..."

~~~~

And that's the prologue, hope you enjoyed, and Aphmau if you're reading this... Thank you ^_^... Anywho, no hate please, this is an AU so I do what I want XD thanks for reading