Chapter 3 ~ Pain

The last thing you saw was Mike running up to you yelling out your name while tears stained his tan skin. 'Help me Mike' you thought as you passed out.

Normal PoV

"She hasn't waken up yet." Mike mumbled to himself. "Don't worry she'll wake up she's a strong girl Mike. Believe it." Mike's girlfriend Yuri said trying to sooth his boyfriend. "It's not going to be fine Yuri! My mom went to far she has enough problems at school trying to ignore the bullies, she think's I don't know but I do, only to be pushed around by our lazy parents. Honestly I wish it was me in that hospital bed and not Y/N. She doesn't deserve this she's only 15." Mike said as he pushed some of your (h/c) locks away from your sleeping figure. Yuri's vanilla cat ears drooped with each word Mike said. "Don't say that Mike, I know you love your sister but you don't need to be there. Nobody deserves this." Yuri said in a low tone barley above a whisper. "But still." Mike said as he felt his nose start to sting, signalling that he's in the brink of tears. Without hesitation Yuri roughly stood up from her seat and wrapped her pale arms around Mikes waist while burying her face in the crook of his neck, tears steaming down her pale skin. Mike felt a little pang in his chest when Yuri's tears landed gracefully in the crook of his tan neck.

'Don't cry Yuri.' Mike thought.

Your POV

'Where am I? Am I dead? Where's Mike?' Those were the only questions I could ask myself at the time I was in the pits of hell itself. I checked my surroundings and saw nothing but black. I felt tears threatening to spill from my (e/c) eyes. All of a sudden pictures of my past started to pop up. Showing me every minute of the hell I lived trough my life. That's it one the image of Mike showed up in my mind when he defended me from my demon mother and took the blow from the wine bottle instead of me. The guilt of having my brother injured because of me sent me over edge as the tears spilled from my eyes. But instead of the tears falling from my already damp cheeck they stayed in place, never moving. Once I touched the supposed tear I felt something sticky. Once I removed my hand I brought it into my perpetual vision my eyes widened at the weird substance in front of me. It was a black tar-like substance.

All of a sudden a image of a male popped up. The male had brown hair, the usual, but what stood out the most was the royal blue mask he wore that had a never-ending stream of the same black tar-like substance dripping from holes where the eyes are supposed to be. The figure scared me a bit but the figure NEXT to him is what scared the living daylights out of me. Slenderman. The tall faceless being that cocked its head to the side looking right into my eyes. Almost as if it's studying my very soul. 'It's her. She's the chosen one.' Was all I was able to hear. Who was talking. The Royal Blue guy or the faceless being? Who knew.

Static started filling my head as I suddenly woke up with a jolt. I checked my surroundings as I made out two very familiar faces.

Yuri and Mike.

  "(Y/N) YOUR UP!" Mike yelled enough to make me cringe at the sudden outburst. Pain smuggled my body as I tried to sit up but it wad hard. I wanted to hug the living daylights out of them for being here for me.

"Good to see your awake sugar cube." Yuri said while hugging me gently unlike Mike's retarded self whose literally squishing me like a freaking gorilla. I gently jabbed Mike's stomach to signal him I'm gonna slap a hoe if he doesn't stop. Mike stopped hugging me and gave me a genuine smile. The pain never stopped. Actually the more I breath the more pain is brought into my petite figure.

'Guess I have to live with pain from now on'