Epilogue

Epilogue:

This is the second fanfiction in the series that I haven't given a name to. This follows the fanfiction "Bree and Chase." After Marcus gets captured and sent to Mighty Max prison, Donald has Adam, Bree and Chase stay at Mighty Med to help out, because there was a mass prison break at Mighty Max. The story takes place a year after the three bionic teens are sent there to help out. During that time, a couple things have happened. Kate and Adam break up within their first six months at Mighty Med, due to the fact that Kate just needs some time away to find herself. So she decided to leave Mighty Med and go back to the Bionic Island. Bree and Chase are currently going through a rough patch, but still remain a couple. (Note: Kate will still be making appearances now and again throughout this story.) Also, I am changing Adam and Bree's last names because I don't like the way they sound together anymore.

The three bionic teens team up with Kaz, Oliver, and Skylar to help put the escaped prisoners back behind the walls of Mighty Max. There are times where some of the superheroes decide to help as well. (Like Gamma Girl, Tecton, Solar Flare, Blue Tornado, etc.)

When Adam, Bree, and Chase showed up, there was some tension, but know they are all really close. Bree and Skylar are the best of friends, and give each other relationship advice. Chase and Oliver hang out and talk about boring intellectual stuff that no one else understands. Adam and Kaz pull pranks on everyone and come up with a bunch of stupid ideas.

These six friends are the all the best of friends and fight crime together, and always have each others backs, no matter what. They are.....Lab Rats: Elite Force!!!!!

************************************************

Hey guys I know the epilogue sucks, but chapter 1 will be coming out tomorrow, I know I said I'd post the epilogue and chapter 1 on Saturday but I really wanted to get it posted tonight. Also, if you're a Hunger Games fan, I'm writing a fanfiction called "Finnick and Annie: Our Story Told," check it out and let me know what you think :)