Chapter 4

Skylar's POV:

I can't believe Adam finally asked me out!! I'm so thankful that Bree talked to him. I'm also really happy that Adam, Bree, and Chase came to Mighty Med. They really are some of the coolest people I have ever met. And I've met the superheroes that you read about in comic books!

Bree was helping me decide what to wear. I was deciding what kind of fancy/casual outfit I should wear.

"Hmmm..." Bree said, looking through my closet. I saw her face light up when she pulled a red flowing floral dress out of my closet. Then she picked out a pair of tan hided high heeled boots.

"I highly suggest this." Bree said, smiling.

I smiled back and set my outfit on the couch.

"Do you want me to help you decide what to wear?" I asked

"You don't have too." Bree said.

We laughed together, because we both knew what whatever I picked out would be a disaster.

"Alright then let me see what you're wearing." I said.

Bree stood up and put her hand on my arm and super sped me to her room.

I saw she had a cute dark purple top with a denim skirt and black high heels shoes that came up to her ankles.

"Okay, that's really cute." I said.

Bree smiled, pleased with her work. "Of course it is. I picked it out myself."

"And the clothes that I pick out aren't really cute?" I asked.

"No no, that's not what I meant." Bree said, now in a bit of a panic.

I kept a totally straight face, but it wasn't long before I burst out laughing.

"I'm not mad at you Bree, I was just kidding." I said.

She punched me in the arm before laughing along with me.

"That wasn't funny." Bree said.

"I thought it was very funny." I said. "Hey, why didn't Horace call you and Adam when he told us that villains had broken out of Might Max?"

"Because I told him that I wanted to talk to Adam. He knew about the break out but he wanted to wait a little bit. He also agreed that you and Adam would make a cute couple." Bree said.

"So Horace Diaz now knows about my love life?" I said a little weirded out.

"He's quite the fanboy." Bree said.

"Why does that not surprise me? After all, he's practically in love with bridges." I said.

"I hear talk about bridges!" Horace called out from the hallway.

"I didn't know he had super hearing." Bree said.

"He doesn't. But whenever there's talk about bridges, he hears everything." I said.

"It's true!" Horace called from the hallway. "Anyway, see you girls later! TTYL or whatever you teens say these days."

I facepalmed and groaned as I fell back onto the couch.

***************************************************************************

Publishing this early because I did not publish on Christmas, and I previously promised you guys I would update on holidays. By the way, I'm starting the story again and because I did not update for New Years, I'll be updating the next chapter in a couple minutes!