Steve- Game Strong

{Literally wattpad is messing with my mind! I almost deleted this entire book because it said only one view on four of my past chapters and I was gonna cry because I thought people enjoyed this but then after about seven hours it buffered and said thirty and I was like: god bless dis gosh! Scary!}

"Please?" Steve says brushing a piece of hair behind you're ear. Though you just stare blankly at him. Frowning deeply and almost growling at the man sitting before you with a smirk on his lips.

Other Avengers staring at the two of you with anticipation slapped across they're faces. They're nail biting clattering in the distance. Whispers between Wanda and Tony and Clint and Natasha debating what's to happen.

"Darling..." Steve begins with pleading eyes, burning into you're soul. You wanted to kiss him so much, right then and there but had to resist it.
"If you..." He continued moving in closer. You're lips inches apart from touching. You're heart begins to race though you keep silent and quiet.
"Love me, will you please...please smile?" He says his classic smirk returning to his lips but you just stare into his eyes. Wanting to look away but can't risk the defeat. It would be heard for days; '(Y/N) got beaten by a dude wearing tights' No. That couldn't happen. Not today.

The Avengers start counting down from ten seconds.
No trace of happiness nearing your facial expression.
"Five...four..three...two...one!" They scream. Some handing the other large amounts of money. And Steve sighs. "She always wins, its not fair." He says hanging his head low then raises it back up and smiles at you.

"Rematch?" He turns and faces the laughing Avenger's. They nod they're heads viciously. He turns back to you. You nod. "Sure." You say shrugging. "Me or you?" You ask. "I'll try again." He says determined. "Alright..." He clears his throat and does the same thing last time, brushing your hair back.

Smirking and leaning in. "Darling if you love me...please...please smile?" He says seriously gazing into your soul, exploiting your secrets with that single gaze.
He leans closer next to you're ear. "I love you..." He whispers sending chills down your spine and making your eyes widen and a smile creeps across your cheeks.
"Fuck!" You swear laughing.
Agent thirteen cheers and hands money to Tony. You immediately frown seeing her.

"What'd he do?" Tony asks you frowning. "He whispered in my ear!" You shout standing up from your seat and flaming up...literally.
"Calm down!" Steve says with a laugh in his voice, when he tears his lips from the agents.
You smile and you're flaming body burns brighter. "Get a room Steven." You laugh igniting a small flame in the center of your palm and blowing its smoke in 13's face. And you storm out, your body smoking and Tony unscrews the fire alarm from blasting that annoying loud beep.

"Really Rogers?" Natasha says to Steve. He turns to her and gives her a innocent look. "You know she likes you. And your playing hard to get by flirting with this blonde. Don't deny it." She says and Sharon gives her a disgusted look. "Wow, you're just jealous. We know about you and Steve kissing." Sharon says like she deserves a metal. Natasha scoffs. "Enough with this childish drama. Well Steve?" Nat says angrily now. "You're right.." Steve says and Sharon storms out.

Steve finds you sitting on the kitchen counter swinging you're legs back and forth.
You look up and smile seeing him. "Hey (Y/N)." He says smiling back. "I'm sorry Steve didn't mean to embarrass you." You apologize. "Its fine...I'm sorry.." He says shyly. "For what?" You ask.
"For never telling you I like you." He finishes.
You laugh hesitantly when he raises a brow. You hop off the counter and rest a hand on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry Steve... That little game you pulled out there didn't phase me. I let you win..." You say and he reddened in his cheeks.
"And to be honest, Bucky's pretty hot. Talk to him for me?" You ask smiling and taking your arm back to your side.

"Yeah sure.." He says.
"Thanks doll!" You lean in and kiss his cheek and open the window. You salute him and flame up and fly out.
Steve marches back I to the room to find Natasha giggling with Pietro. He frowns.
"What's wrong? I was just messing around. That girl doesn't got one bone in her body for love, you should know that rogers. I thought you were smarter than that." She continues her uncontrollable laughter.

{Plot twissst! I laughed writing this tbh xD!!
I FORGOT TO WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS IN THE LAST ONE SO;
MERRY CHRISTMAS
MERRY CHRISTMAS
or Hanuka-spelling?}