{Tony Stark/ Steve Rogers} Treat Her Better PT.4

Warnings/Triggers:
Kissing
—LANGUAGE!
—Cute
—Decisions! *gasp!*

EDITED!!

~Part 4~

You decide to blast upwards and away from all of Steve's bullshit and watch Vision and Wanda for a moment.

Watching how she throws her mystical orbs at him and how he deflects them perfectly.

How he sets his beam upon her and she avoids it agilely.

And how after all this fighting they come close, and hug each other. No matter how much war can tear people apart, love is what brings them back together.

Suddenly Tony yells for Visions help and distracted by Wanda, his beam is set off course knocking War Machine down instead, whilst Tony's best friend falls, Steve runs towards Bucky and they make their way to the jet, but halting when Natasha stops them.

You stand, ready to buzz over there if she makes any rash decisions but instead, she shoots T'Challa down instead.

Much like Wanda and Vision, no matter what, love comes first.

You approach them anyways and after everything you've seen today you realized one thing.

Love always has its ups and downs, but no matter what, you're meant to reunite and love again.

You land carefully before Bucky and Steve.

Watching as Bucky looks to Steve for a response.

"(Y/n), please let us go. We need to get away from all of this nonsense and violence and—" You hold your hand up to silence him.

Your suit opens up and you hop out and hug Steve as tight as you can.

His arms make their way around you as well, and you both enjoy each others warmth for the while you have left.

"I'd die for you too. No matter what. I love you Steve." And when you say this, Steve can't help but smile.

"This is why I never should have left. I love you way too much. Come with us, we can be together, you, me, Bucky. Everything will be... Perfect." He smiles even brighter.

"Steve, as much as I love you, it seems I have too much here to just... Let go of. I know in my heart that we will meet again. No doubt. But, these people," you look around at Natasha, Wanda, and Vision. "They're my family." You sigh.

Steve nods, understanding you for the first time ever, "I'll be back... For you." He says before smashing his lips against yours and Natasha and Bucky both awkwardly look around.

"I missed that." He whipers, and you smile flustered.

"Me too."

A loud explosion sounds in the distance and you release Steve.

"Good bye, my love." He winks and you smile at his corny-ness.

"See you soon." You get back into your suit as he enters the jet and is gone before you know it.

Tony huffs, tiredly making his way next to you.

"They...." He takes a breath, "They got away."

"Yes. Yes they did." You smile slightly, staring up as their jet  flies off into the distance.

"You think we could follow them?" He huffs, out of breath.

"Maybe." Natasha answers for you.

~Later at Stark Tower~

"I'm glad you showed up. Kicked a lot of ass." Tony chuckles to you, resting his hands firmly on his balcony's railing, watching as the sun sets over the city.

"I'm sure you did too." You smile walking next to him.

"As much as I hate to say it, I'm glad he got away..." He trails off, watching the sky and you rest a hand on his back.

"I mean, if he stayed longer I'd probably beat the shit out of him." He says causualy and you scoff.

"What? Don't believe me?" He questions and you roll your eyes.

He sighs, "Wherever he is. I hope that Bucky and him are safe, honestly. Imagine the world without that duo?" He chuckles lightly.

"Yeah." You smile.

"Did you... Did you get to see him? I mean, talk things out?" He asks, looking over at you as you stare at the sun.

"Yeah, he's good." You smile, thinking about his strong hug.

"We're, good." You correct yourself.

"Oh... That's good." He frowns, shifting slightly.

"How about you and Pepper?" You wonder.

"Nah, she's still herself." He says with a slight laugh, then returning to frown.

"Hmm, I quite liked her."

"And she liked you." He smiles.

"Believe it or not." He adds.

"Why?"

"She always thought we had a thing going." He waves it off.

"Oh my gosh! Is that... Is that why she left?! I am so sorry!" You worry frantically, rubbing your temples and pacing around.

His hands settle on your waist to stop you.

"Shhhh... Of course not." He says calmly and you smile.

"Thank God, because I don't know how I could live if I did that to you, of all people, the man I respect and have such strong—" before you knew it his lips crashed against your unexpectedly.

"Appreciation for." You finish when he releases his firm kiss.

"Tony, I didn't know you felt this way..." You say, unsure how to accept this sudden news.

"Always have..." He mumbles, his cheeks reddening with pressure.

You rest your hands on his shoulders gently and decide to let it all sink in as you two begin to dance around the balcony in the dim sunlight.

——————————————
Yay!

There will be, I think, one more part to this!! Thanks for enjoying these parts! I had a random idea and went with it!!! Thanks so much!!