Paris

"Morning Grell," Ciel says sleepily.
"Morning sir. I have prepared you tea and a bath," Grell smiles. Ciel takes a sip of tea then kisses Grell.
"Thank you Grell. Would you join me?"
"I would sir but the tub just isn't big enough for the three of us."
"Three?"
"Yes. Me you and my hair," Grell laughs. Ciel laughs with him.
"That was a bad joke."
"Yes but sometimes I think my hair has a mind of its own sir," he stands and fixes his bow, "I can sir however help you bathe. But I think you're a big kid now and should be able to bathe yourself."
"Some butler you are," Ciel jests at Grell.
"I am also your friend."
"And fiancé."
"I have many jobs sir. And as your friend I must insist you learn basic skills for yourself."
"And as my butler you are to do my bidding."
"Ah but as your fiancé I am to tell you no on occasion," Grell smirks.
"Alright. You win this one Grell but I won't lose to you again," Ciel smiles.
"Indeed sir."

"Look out!" Undertaker pushes Ronald out of the way of a runaway carriage and is hit.
"Oh god! Undertaker!" He runs to him and kneels down. He has a concussion and is bleeding a bit. His arm got run over. Ronald sees the blood and passes out.
"Help! Someone call a doctor!"
"Oh god the other man isn't breathing!"
"Move!" A familiar man pushes through. Undertaker looks up at William. A small girl trails behind him.
"Got yourself hurt again did you? Going to need more stitches," William says helping Undertaker up. He holds his arm. William then picks up Ronald and carries him. The young girl, about 12 years of age, follows. Her bright blue hair bounces in its two braids that sit on her back. She holds a voodoo doll of a sanctuary angel. Her dress is as black as night and her cape drags a little on the ground. They head for Undertaker and Ronald's hotel room.
"Who's this little gem following us?" Undertaker chuckles.
"My daughter Coraline. She's doing observation training," William replies.
"She's quite the kid."
"Quite the reaper."
"Senior?"
"Superior. She'll be testing for main in a week."
"Wish I could do that."
"You could. You have a superior rank."
"I have to be passed by Lucifer and she isn't going to do that after the little incident about 122 years ago."
"Oh?" William looks at Undertaker.
"Let's just say you shouldn't paint white roses red," he smirks darkly.
"That would line up with-"
"Shhhhhh. We are in company," he motions to Ronald who is waking up. He chuckles. William stares at Undertaker then shakes his head. Coraline smiles and giggles.
"We've been in company," William states.
"She already knows," he chuckles.
"Of course she would," William sighs, "that moment when you can't teach your child anything because she knows more than you."
"Painting the roses red~. We're painting the roses red~. We dare not stop or waste a drop~. So let the paint be spread~," Coraline sings.
"Is that what the rouge is doing??" Ronald falls out of William's arms.
"No you moron! She's singing it because of- oh it's Sutcliff," Williams says. Grell and Ciel walk up to them.
"William I figured you'd be in the reaper realm," Ciel says.
"Coraline wanted to see the outer world and Death wants to know her skills in the field," Williams adjusts his glasses.
"Not pink, not green, not aquamarine~," Coraline sings.
"What's with the creepy song there kid?" Grell asks.
"Painting the roses red," she giggles. Grell looks at her confused. Undertaker glares at her. She looks innocent.
"Play nice," William says to Undertaker.
"Fine. I'll play nice for now-"
"What happened to your arm?" Grell asks.
"Carriage almost killed Ronald," Undertaker replies.
"Need it fixed?"
"Yeah."
"You know Volos I presume. Find him," Ciel suggests.
"He's with his master at the arch," William says.
"Then we should get him there quickly," Ronald starts to freak out. William hits him on the head with a book. They then head off to the arch. Ciel and Grell head for the Eiffel Tower.
"That kid bothers me," Grell says.
"She's William's," Ciel replies.
"Not just that."
"Oh?"
"That song she was singing. It started twisting my gut a bit. I've heard it before. But she herself is fine. The song however is not," Grell adjusts his braid. Ciel braided his hair.
"Tower is presume?"
"Yes. I think her majesty is there."
"Good. We should tell her the news you found out," Ciel states. They reach the reflection pool.
"It's beautiful," Ciel says.
"I hate reflecting pools. My eyes never look quite right," Grell frowns. He looks at Ciel.
"That's odd."
"Indeed." They walk down the left side heading straight for the tower. Grell adjusts his glasses and knits his eyebrows.
"What is it?" Ciel asks. Grell points up the tower at two figures alone. They look at each other and run for the tower. Grell picks up Ciel and starts running up the stairs. He reaches the top in no time and sets Ciel down.
"Your majesty," Ciel looks a bit shocked.
"Hello Phantomhive," she says. Her voice young. She lifts up her veil and smiles at them.
"I thought she was old," Grell says.
"I was. But now that I and my husband are combined we are young again," she smiles. The man in white stands behind her.
"Your majesty. Shall I dispose of these two?"
"Unfortunately yes. I'm sorry Ciel and Grell but you two must me disposed off. Neither of you are clean. You're both impure, unholy. Especially you Grell. Hair like that just isn't natural," she sighs. The man in white sprouts wings and charges at them. Grell picks up Ciel and dodges out of the way. He sets Ciel down and blocks the sword attack with his left arm. Ciel's eyes go wide. Grell pushes the angel back. The jacket and shirt rip to reveal an arm blade. Grell holds the crooked handle and smirks.
"I was expecting more from an angel such as you. You smell like death. Even more than I do," Grell charges at the Angel. The Angel blocks the attack with the blade and goes to swipe at Grell. Grell hits his heel against the ground causing a dagger to show from the front of his shoe. He kicks the Angel in the leg. It screams in pain and retreats to the queen. Grell goes straight for her and the Angel pushes off the ground, taking her with him.
"Get back here you coward!" Grell yells at him.
"Sorry Grell. We'll have to finish this another time," the Angel says. That voice. It wasn't his. But HERS. Angela's voice.
"They're, the same?" Grell looks at the Angel confused as it flies into the distance.
"You came prepared," Ciel says snapping Grell out of his trance.
"Huh? Oh yes. I had some fun with weapons. Matthew had fun making them for me. That doesn't matter though. What matters is that that Angel. It's Angela. He is she. They. And the queen is a stitcher now. But not."
"What do you mean?"
"The two are one. Angela is two angels in one. A 'perfect, clean, pure' being. Her majesty is a stitcher as the two souls are fused and the bodies are as well. But his soul I practically blank. But she isn't. She's still alive and for the most part well. I could smell his flesh starting to decay. This is quite ingesting. We'll need to call Lady Watkins and inform her of the situation," Grell looks at Ciel. Ciel nods.
"Where's the nearest phone?"

"Jefferson?" Ciel asks.
"Phantomhive? Why hello! What's the occasion?" Jefferson replies.
"I need to inform Jessica and yourself of something."
"What is it?"
"The queen seems to be a stitcher. And the man in white with her is an angel we've come across before. He's actually a she and a he-"
"Hermaphroditic. The term you want I mean."
"Yes. I thought I would inform you."
"Thank you for the thought Phantomhive. I will tell the lady right away. Stay safe."
"You as well. And don't do anything stupid," Ciel finishes. Jefferson hangs up and goes to tell Jessica the news. Ciel hangs up and looks at Grell who is staring at the ground.
"You alright Grell?"
"Huh?" Grell snaps out of his thoughts, "yes sir. I'm fine. Just thinking."
"Coraline or the queen?"
"Both. Mainly Coraline. I'm going to be forever haunted by that song until I figure out what it means."
"Painting the roses red? It's from Alice in Wonderland. The servants of the red queen accidentally plant white roses and so in order to not be killed they paint them red," Ciel explains, "it's in the song."
"It has another meaning to reapers and demons-" Grell stairs at a group of four demons. Three male one female. The tallest of the three hen has red tipped hair. The girl has a red streak in the front. The shortest man has a few red highlights and the last has a red underside like Ronald has his brown underside. Grell tilts his head.
"Demons?"
"Yes. But they seem familiar to me. I don't know them though," Grell says. He shrugs and Ciel leads him off.
"We dare not stop or waste a drop, So let the paint be spread," Grell whispers to himself.
"You'll always be my rose won't you Grell?" Ciel asks looking over his shoulder.
"Of course sir," Grell looks at his contract circle, "I always will be."
"And my willow?"
"Indeed. I will always be yours. Whatever you call me sir."
"Sir?"
"I am still under contract."
"Speaking of contracts. We need to make our second one."
"Indeed sir," Grell smiles. Ciel chuckles and walks beside him.
"Not pink. Not green. Not aquamarine," Grell whispers, "the roses are painted red."