Modern Sasuke Uchiha

{edited: Dec 20, 2019}
This One Shot is request from Injie
This is your outfit

{edited: Dec 20, 2019}This One Shot is request from Injie This is your outfit

~At The Music Store~

Injie was walking to the music store to get a few things that she needed so she can record herself singing/playing a song. Injie walked inside the music store and went to the headphones section. When she went to look at different types of headphones she notice someone was looking at her, when she looked up she saw it was a raven haired guy that doesn't show much emotions that was looking at her.

He noticed that Injie was looking at him too, she started to feel a little embarrassed so she looked away going back to what she were doing. He walks up to her. "Hey." He spoken up to her. She picked up a new pair of headphones then looked up at the boy.

"Yes..may a help you?" He sighed as he raised up his hand up to her. She shook his hand smiling a little, he looked into her eyes and spoken up. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha...I've seen you around here a lot...can you tell me your name?"

She giggled a little. "I'm Injie...so you been watching me every time I come here?" Sasuke blushed and looked away. "N-no..that's not what I meant." He stuttered out and Injie giggled at him. "Hehe cute..I know what mean Sasuke." She smirkd and continued. "You like me that's what you meant."

He looked back at her shocked as she walked to the counter to pay for her things and he followed you. "Hey, that's not it either!" She just giggled grabing her paid items and walked out the store until she got stopped and looked behind her. "Let go of me, now Sasuke." He shook his head no. "Not until you tell me why you're always in here?" She sighed feeling a bit annoyed. "Because I can and I like to record my self singing..if you do mind, I'll be leaving now."

She pulled herself away from his grip as she kissed him gently on his lips, then she pulls away after a few minutes and walked off. Injie stopped and looked back at him with a smirk on her face seeing him in a shocked state that he is in. "But you can always come with and listen Sasuke." Then she continues on walking home as Sasuke follows a bit slowly.

❤ I hope you like this! ❤

What Sasuke's friends/others/me and Injie says:
Naruto: hahahaha she broke Sasuke! hahaha! *laughing*
Sakura: She stolen my Sasuke-kun away from me!
Me: hahaha! He's not yours Sakura-chan...sorry 😝
Ino: she's so cool! I love her style! ❤❤❤❤
Sai: ......
Kakashi: I'm glad...
Jiraiya: Whoa she's so hot! ❤ That Uchiha boy don't deserve her like I do! ❤❤❤❤
Me and Injie: ew! Shut up you pervert!

Itachi: I'm happy to her my little brother finally found someone. She's very pretty young lady
Me: awww!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤!!!!!!

What Sasuke's says/thinks about you:
Sasuke: I love her..she get's me and I like her style