To the Beach

*(Y/N) POV*

        You were in the guild one day sitting down in a booth reading your favorite book, (Favorite Book). Your best friend, Yukino, approached the booth where you were sitting. " Hey (Y/N), I was wondering if you would want to go to the beach with me?" You sighed and put your bookmark in your book and set it down. "Fine I will go. Just because i have nothing else to do today." She grabbed your hand and lead you out of the guild. "Yukino, where are we going?" You asked. " We are going to shop for some new bathing suits!" She said with a big grin on her face.

{MINI TIME SKIP}

You both were running through the town when you accidentally bumped into someone. " Oh, I am so sorry...." you said when you looked up you caught a glimpse of some blonde spiky hair. "Sting?" you asked. " Oh Hey (Y/N), Hey Yukino what are guys doing here in town?" Sting asked in his, oh so charming voice. " Well we were thinking of going to the beach later today, so we were going to go get some new bathing suits."
Yukino said cheerfully. Rouge just appeared behind Sting, or he was there the whole time.......no one ever knows. Anyways......" Wow cool would you mind if Rouge and I could tag along today?" "Fine with me. How about you (Y/N)?" Yukino said turning to you. " Sure why not."

{TIME SKIP TO BATHING SUIT SHOP}

" Hey (Y/N), I think this would look great on you." Yukino brought out a (F/C) bathing suit. You went to go try it on and you come back out and show it off to Yukino. " WOW THAT LOOKS GREAT ON YOU!!" she said look at you up and down. The way you (H/L) (H/C) laid down and how well it went with your bathing suit. " Hey girls are you almost don...." Sting stop mid sentence when he saw you in your outfit. His face was as red as Erza's hair. " Wow (Y-Y/N) you look v-very........pretty" He mumbled the last part so you couldn't hear him. " Did you say something Sting?" " N-N-NO" he said and then ran off.

A/N-
Well that was the first chapter this is my first story and i wrote it in 30 mins so sorry if its bad. I will post part 2 tomorrow hopfully. Thanks so much for reading. XD XD XD