Epilogue

"Luke? Mr Aarons will see you now. "

"Thank you Gertrude," I said to the voluptuous blonde as she smiled and went back to her desk.

I wiped my sweaty palms on my jeans, as I got up nervously and knocked on the big timber door.

What would the CEO want with me?

Am I in trouble?

Oh no,

Did he discover my secret porn stash and my nude pictures of Calum?

Oh shit.

"Come in Luke," I heard a masculine voice from inside the office, ans I gulped, before going in.

"Ah, have a seat. " Mr Aarons says, fixing his tie.

Although I rarely ever came into Mr Aaron's office, I've always loved the interior deco of the room.

It was blue velvet everywhere.

The walls, the carpeting, even the chairs.

Mr Aarons always referred to his office as The Velvet Room, which was really cool and mysterious.

I sat in the big blue velvet chair, matching with the deco of his office.

"U-uh...I can explain! In my defense, I tend to get horny at work, and my husband Calum is the hottest man on the face of the planet, with his beautifully sculpted body, and his perfect ass, an-"

"Luke, what are you talking about?" Mr Aarons chuckled, which strangely sounded alot like Calum's.

"I-...Uhh..." I mentally slapped myself, and bore a tight lipped smile, trying my best to not to look like a fool, and because I didn't trust my mouth to say the right words anymore.

"Anyway, I called you here today, because I'm promoting you. You're now my secretary. My personal assistant."

I widened my eyes.

"W-wha??" I blurted out, making him giggle that angelic laugh again.

"W-what about Gertrude?" I asked.

Not that I cared, though.

Gertrude's a bitch.

"Oh, that reminds me." Mr Aarons said, as he pressed a button on the phone.

"Gertrude? Come in please"

He let go of the button, and within seconds, there was a knock on the door, followed by the entrance of bitch of the year.

"Yes, Mr Aarons?" She said in a seductive tone.

"You're fired. Luke is replacing you. Bye bitch." Mr Aarons said, making her widen here eyes and her jaw to drop.

She looked so ridiculous right now, it took a lot to hold back my laughter.

"Get out." Mr Aarons dismissed her with a flick of his hand, and she left, slamming the door shut, making the desk infront me me shake.

"Finally. Been trying to get rid of her for months." Mr Aarons laughed, pushing his dark hair back.

I noticed his suit was particularly tight today, highlighting his muscles.

To be frank, Mr Aarons was hot.

"Well Luke, how do you feel? Now you're my new personal assistant," Mr Aarons said with a smirk.

"Nothing n-new, Mr Aarons, sir. " I said quietly, making him laugh heartily.

"You're cute, Hemmings. And please, call me Shawn." He said, leaning back on his desk chair.

I felt blood rush up to my cheeks.

What's going on?

Why is he making me feel this way?

"Well, that's all for now. I'll get someone to move your stuff for you tomorrow. You have the rest of the day off. I'll see you tomorrow Luke."

"B-bye Shawn. Thanks again." I said, before leaving the room.

I unlocked the door, and when I opened it, I got attacked by Calum, who hugged me and wouldn't let go.

"You're home early today Cal" I giggled.

"Look who's talking?" Calum laughed, kissing me on the cheek.

For some reason, I didn't feel the sparks go off.

"I'm hungry," Calum whined, making a pouty face.

"I'll make dinner. Sit tight." I giggled, closng the door behind me.

After we had dinner, we watched netflix in our room, cuddling.

It was another one of our usual nights, together, as a married couple.

But for some reason, things didn't feel the same...

clifford hanger ooooh
Well,

That's the end of 11:11 guys!
DONT remove this from ur library, becuz i'll tell u when the sequel is up(someone begged me to write it, so yeah :)

THANKS FOR ALL UR SUPPORT EVERYONE I MEAN OMG 1.6K?!!! AHHH I CANT!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEE CHECK OUT BULLY CODE, AND THE SEQUEL FOR THIS WHEN ITS OUT! LOVE YALL

--Dj