chapter 7 sneaky

YAY!!! i did it i achieved my goal to get the 7th chapter up!!! go me! any ways...READ IT!

Chapter 7 (the next morning) kid

I woke up, stretched and almost fell. Where am I? I looked down, in a tree no problem but how far away am I from the town. That's when I remembered what had happened last night. Grr I don't want to go back. oh god its like 7 or 8 Logan is going to kill me. he wanted to go around the school place so I wouldn't get lost, oh well...Crap on a stick!!! I'm still in my suit and its morning and my suit is black I'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb! This is not good.

OK at least I just outside town should be no big deal...right???

I'm looking side to side trying to figure out if anyone is here. And thank god there isn't. So I jump up to a fence and then to a roof and went on my way to the school. But the bad thing about living at the institute is

1) top notch security system (the best money could buy)

2) kids (with superpowers) EVERY WHERE!!!

3) Those kids with superpowers, don't sleep in (I don't know why they need all the sleep they can get.)

4) There are only 2 entrances that I know of (the front door and my window)

5) Both entrances are very open and it would be very easy to see a girl in a black suit coming .

This was going to be fun. ( please note sarcasm)

So I decided to go for the window, if I was fast enough I could get in with out anyone seeing me. hopefully. I was about to go until I heard an all to familiar voice in my head.

Go NOW!!!

So I did. I bolted to the tree closest to my window then launched into my room. luckily my window was still open from last night, or that would not have been pretty.

Hey...um...thanks for that

Whatever I just don't want to get in trouble because of you.

And why would you get in trouble?

Because I came to your room last night, and they have cameras in every hall.

Ok so now that your not getting in trouble can you go away now?

I wanted to change but with him in my mind it felt weird.

Fine bye

And with that I could fell his presence leave my mind. And I was free to change into my pj's and sleep for as long as I could, or until Logan found me. which ever comes first (probably the second one).