chapter 8 waking up

(whatever time it is when I wake up) kid

"KID! KID! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE OPEN THE GOD DAM DOOR BEFORE I TEAR IT DOWN!" It was over my dreams had died with the first pound on my door, courtesy of my dear daddy, Logan. Why won't he just let me sleep?

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I shout at him not wanting to leave the warmth of my bed "JUST LET ME SLEEP FOR..." I looked at my clock I had been asleep for about 4 and a half hours "...FOR 4 MORE HOURS OR MORE CONSIDERING I BARLEY GOT ANY SLEEP LAST NIGHT!" he knew exactly what I was talking about, I could tell the whole world about his little continued rivalry I don't care. Logan the one that wanted it be kept a secret.

"YOU SLEPT IN A TREE LAST NIGHT, NOW LET ME IN!" I actually growled at that, and I'm pretty sure he heard it...oh well. he had a point tho but the bed was so comfy.

"LET YOURSELF IN" I don't know why he's making this big fuss about it I mean he has his own key. just so he didn't have to break down the door.

"I CAN'T"

"WHY NOT?" this better be good.

"I lost the key" he mumbled I could still hear him, but he didn't know that

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"IM NOT SAYING IT AGAIN NOW LET ME IN!" I got he key from my bed side table and threw it at the crack of the door knowing he would get it with out even opening my eyes.

"like I said let yourself in" I heard the door unlock and the sound of logans soft foot falls and the close of my door he sat on my bed, but said nothing.

I sat up so I could look at him "go head tell me how stupid I am for sneaking into a school full of mutants."

"actually do you know why I told you to never forfeit?"

I looked at him confused "wait your actually going to tell me? who are you and what happened to lagan?"

he chuckled "I think you are old enough to know now."

This just got me curious "okayyyy???"

"well me and sabertooth made this bet that whoever gives up first or forfeits first will turn themselves in for all the crime they have done, and their kid has to go with them."

"WHAT????!!!!!!! SO YOU JUST SENT MY SPARRING PARTNER INTO PRISON FOR 20 TO LIFE WITH HIS DAD!!!!!! WHAT IN THE FUCKING HELL?!!??!!!?!" I got up from the bed and went to my closet and started digging thought my bags, that I still haven't unpacked.

"cell, cell, cell, cell, cell, where the fuck are you!!!??" I mumbled

"kid you can't just break into a prison and get your friend out its not that simple, you need a game plan"

"oh that's funny coming from mister 'I don't think I act'" I dropped my voice to sound manly

"Ah ha!- FOUND IT!!!!!"

"I'll be back" I paused at the door and turned back "eventually." And with that I left the room leaving Logan still sitting on my bed, to go and do whatever it is that logans do.